RDA The Doge X

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoe1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
NC, USA
Saw this guy this morning. I don't see any threads about it yet here. After banning myself from another rda purchase just a few days ago... I WANT ONE.

Doge X RDA |

Anyone have one yet? How about now? Now?! Someone tell me how bad it is. Please. Tell me my MutationX's are better in every way. Please. My wallet begs you. :D

johndoe1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
NC, USA
I wouldn't worry about your wallet too much. One thing these guys are good out is churning out quality RDAs at a reasonable price. I've got a few Doge and I haven't paid more than $35 for any of them. All authentic.

They are definitely a great deal (found the Doge X here for $26.99 with the code VC10).

I've just spent SO much on vape gear the past few months. I already have a MXv1 and a MXv2. Not sure I need another dripper with 18 air holes. At least I wouldn't have to modify the dozen or so chuff caps I have to fit that one... :ohmy:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
They are definitely a great deal (found the Doge X here for $26.99 with the code VC10).

I've just spent SO much on vape gear the past few months. I already have a MXv1 and a MXv2. Not sure I need another dripper with 18 air holes. At least I wouldn't have to modify the dozen or so chuff caps I have to fit that one... :ohmy:

That's a good price. I think mine was about $40 with shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread