The MyVape Super VIP Discount Program! Super Easy, Painless Discount Loyalty Reward System

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes- thanks for pointing that out more....ths program takes into account all past purchases up to 12 months including the purchase you may make that day...and its RETROACTIVE back to March of last year

Hmmm, saw this on the site earlier and thought it was no big deal, there's no way I'll spend that much on one order. I'm glad I popped in here and saw that it is cumulative. :facepalm: Thanks guys! You rock!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes but whatever you ordered goes towards your Super VIP discount level...as I said before this counts all of your purchases for the past 12 months. The clock didn't start today : )

Dannoman ,you had to start this just right after I made an order this morning!!!
Order # 1040040
Tim

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Ulp. The discount is GREAT. Between the newsletter discount and this one, my shipping is only 55 c. (I am only ordering 4 Stardusts). On the other hand, to see in writing that I spent 794.36 - and I only found you guys six months ago! No wonder I've been losing weight - I've been spending my food money! :blink: Seriously - love ya. :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Glad to see you guys enjoying it. Its our way of returning some savings to those who buy in to what we're doing - Chris and I really do appreciate it - think of it as dividends for doing business with us.

Briar looks like you won't be long for level 4. We can do some creative things with this including special days where we increase each level's discount by +1 or +2 for a 24 hour period, etc...this would be announced here in the thread.

By the way - three people reported back so far that they made purchases that qualified them for the Super VIP. I said earlier in the thread that the first five people to report back would get a little bonus. Briar if you could give me your order number and the same for Lord Davon...hidaldo if you made a Super VIP purchase then give me your order number also. You each won a GotVapes tee :)

I have two more to give away soooo....

Nice, i am level 2
Time to grind XP :)

thank you.

Wow. Worked like a champ! Got my discount today!

Ulp. The discount is GREAT. Between the newsletter discount and this one, my shipping is only 55 c. (I am only ordering 4 Stardusts). On the other hand, to see in writing that I spent 794.36 - and I only found you guys six months ago! No wonder I've been losing weight - I've been spending my food money! :blink: Seriously - love ya. :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Glad to see you guys enjoying it. Its our way of returning some savings to those who buy in to what we're doing - Chris and I really do appreciate it - think of it as dividends for doing business with us.

Briar looks like you won't be long for level 4. We can do some creative things with this including special days where we increase each level's discount by +1 or +2 for a 24 hour period, etc...this would be announced here in the thread.

By the way - three people reported back so far that they made purchases that qualified them for the Super VIP. I said earlier in the thread that the first five people to report back would get a little bonus. Briar if you could give me your order number and the same for Lord Davon...hidaldo if you made a Super VIP purchase then give me your order number also. You each won a GotVapes tee :)

I know what I am wearing during my TOX review! :lol:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
... Briar if you could give me your order number and the same for Lord Davon...hidaldo if you made a Super VIP purchase then give me your order number also. You each won a GotVapes tee :)

Oh, Daniel, thank you, but I haven't finalized the order yet, I just have it in my basket. I don't get paid till Mon. night. Besides, I have a rather... ahem... "non-standard" size. I'm sure the next person in line will love it, and when I lose more weight (should be any time now that I get to spend my food money on Stardusts again), I'll buy one. They are way cool. You guys are great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread