The MyVape Super VIP Discount Program! Super Easy, Painless Discount Loyalty Reward System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Don't be offended if what I say below is the most obvious in the world and think it insults your intelligence.

Have you progressed all the way to the final checkout?It should look like this:

discountw.jpg

Check your email to see if you are actually signed up for the newsletter. If you didn't get a confirmation, then you didn't sign up correctly.

Thats as much as I can help you. You can always do a contact them. I would highly suggest you move this to a new thread on its own.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Just started using Gotvapes, Great Store on the cutting edge of vaping hardware... got a question tho ... onsite it says to sign up for newsletter and get a discount, I didn't get the lower price on 1st order I made and just now tried to order and its still not reflecting the lower price.. whats up with that??
Gotvapes rocks. I also use those.

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
LOL Hibi, I think we're too late for the t-shirts. Maybe we can just have extra candy :p

No, I think there was a freebie t-shirt giveaway at the roll out of the program, but see post #6 where Dan mentions levels to receive a t-shirt. I hope it's still on for that. Of course I'm happy with extra candy....well any candy really. Last 4 orders have been sans candy. Either that or the mail lady has been sneakin into my packages!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The freaking mail lady...does she seem to be getting bigger?

I have new candy coming...I had to stop sendign out taffy cus of the hot weather but when it cools down its going to come roarign back. In the meantime I have summmm coming in soon.

No, I think there was a freebie t-shirt giveaway at the roll out of the program, but see post #6 where Dan mentions levels to receive a t-shirt. I hope it's still on for that. Of course I'm happy with extra candy....well any candy really. Last 4 orders have been sans candy. Either that or the mail lady has been sneakin into my packages!

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
The freaking mail lady...does she seem to be getting bigger?

I have new candy coming...I had to stop sendign out taffy cus of the hot weather but when it cools down its going to come roarign back. In the meantime I have summmm coming in soon.

Now that you mention it..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lows in the 50's/60's this weekend. Come on Old Man Winter, bring on the cooler weather and the taffy!

*runs and hides from Deb before she puts me in the closet again!*

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Somewhere between Level 2 and Level 4 :) (aren't you glad you mastered first grade math?)

The only stipulation on this part of the equation is the free tee offer part is not retroactive. It will calculate from this day forward (sorry :( but I don't want to get innundated with 6524365971155 thousand tee orders!)

And this may give me some time to make a special Super VIP tee that has an emblem program logo on the sleeve or somewhere :)

And what level do you have to get too, for a KILLER T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread