The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
You didn't tell me you troubles so I can fix dem :unsure: you cheated fer cake !
I've never cheated for cake!!! But there's always a first for everything.

Is it just me, or is Turtle's Peckler walking backward?? :blink:
Well, Dear Aggie, there's my problem. I got a backwards Peckler. I donno whether that's an issue for a psychoanal banana chaser like you.

My day was too cool! My youngest niece got married today in a park just outside of Jerusalem (yeah, like Israel). I skipped this trip; my wife went. But they got a company to streamcast it through the innertubes, so I got to watch it online and got greeted by the family. I was there, sorta.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
My day was too cool! My youngest niece got married today in a park just outside of Jerusalem (yeah, like Israel). I skipped this trip; my wife went. But they got a company to streamcast it through the innertubes, so I got to watch it online and got greeted by the family. I was there, sorta.
That is so cool Turts ! :w00t: I know nothing about weddings in Jerusalem. Was the ceremonies like ours (people in America type weddings-average joe schmoes) or do they do special stuff ? :blink: Do we like her new family ? Was it like skype, did ya get to talk or just watch ? :D Sorrys fer the questiums but I think that's interesting

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Yeah inquiring minds wanna know........

Maxi trade ya....snake poop clean up for bandit poop clean up:unsure:
That is so cool Turts ! :w00t: I know nothing about weddings in Jerusalem. Was the ceremonies like ours (people in America type weddings-average joe schmoes) or do they do special stuff ? :blink: Do we like her new family ? Was it like skype, did ya get to talk or just watch ? :D Sorrys fer the questiums but I think that's interesting

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
gotta go do dis now
animated-smileys-housekeeping-134.gif
be backs in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread