PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good Gawds who in da heck gets outta beds dis earlys anyways ?
smileys-coffee-532684_zpscb4cecf1.gif

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Oh hell yeah he still here ! :sneaky: Da ole man let him outs ta pee and he said he was out fer abouts a hour and then asked to come back in. He let him in and den da little crappa came runnin dowm da hall to lick me all ober my face, roll around, and jumped on da bed to wake me up :facepalm: So dens I had ta pee and he followed me inta da bathroom and stayed there waiting, and den followed me back to the bedroom and layed on da floor and fell asleep. By now a course I was wide awakes :glare: at 5 AM !!!!!!!!!!! Oh Lordy Gimme da Strengths ta Surbibes dis Episodes :nun: Amens :nun:
    He slept on the kitchen floor all nite until he had ta pee :smokie:

Cool he loves ya :thumbs: You might want to think about joining our breakfast club membership is free ;)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    He followin me eberywheres fer petes sakes !
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif
    I cam't go from room to room wiffouts him walkin behimds me. Da ole man is enjoyin dats laughin at us. He saids ....Oh look at how cute you and you friemd dere....and laughs more !
    thumb_huh.gif

Sounds like he's going to be good for both of you guys :D

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Yeah its a real bad back day with this weather.....I was up at three.....took a pill and now I am tired LOL....stay safe I am really going to bed now. Love you

Have a nice nap Yimmie :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread