The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Hi there MadMixtress, your e-liquid collections look great, keen on checking them out.

Just can't seem to locate the button for registering a new account on your website….there's only a space for existing members to log in. Here's a pic to illustrate what I mean:

SignIn.png

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi there MadMixtress, your e-liquid collections look great, keen on checking them out.

Just can't seem to locate the button for registering a new account on your website….there's only a space for existing members to log in. Here's a pic to illustrate what I mean:

View attachment 550930

Hi Cumulo!
Do you have scripts blocked by any chance? There should be "rewards program" button to the bottom right of the screen. FYI- You do not need to register an account in order to place an order. Once you start your order, there will be an option to create an account during checkout.

Shoot us an email if you have further issues. We look forward to shipping your order!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanny22

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Ohh…ok I did not know the sign up button was tucked away in the Rewards section….I did manage to register though, so thanks for showing the way.

Later, I wanted to log out but couldn't find that button. Finally located it ….on the left hand top corner of your home page logo. And it is inactive. Just thought you might want to know.

Logout.png

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ohh…ok I did not know the sign up button was tucked away in the Rewards section….I did manage to register though, so thanks for showing the way.

Later, I wanted to log out but couldn't find that button. Finally located it ….on the left hand top corner of your home page logo. And it is inactive. Just thought you might want to know.

View attachment 551021

Shoot us an email, or give us a call. We'll walk you through any issues that you are having!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just Broke into my winnings from the contest. I chose Cafe Au Lait, Cinnadrizzle, and Strawberries and Cream. They were all SO good. Thanks again Plume Room.
That's great to hear that you liked everything! YW!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning @MadMixtress — would love to see Peanut Butter Crème Pie as flavor of the week. Thanks.

Good morning and afternoon! We'll take it into consideration! ...Might be do-able!
Have a great weekend!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good morning and afternoon! We'll take it into consideration! ...Might be do-able!
Have a great weekend!
I heard it was possible, but I had to see it with my own eyes. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Thank you @MadMixtress !! TPR ROCKS. in advance!
giphy.gif

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Seconded.

There are a few more in the Juice Junkie Thread that would also love this [emoji3]

Your voice has been heard! Have a great weekend!
It is a new week! The Banana Mint Milkshake is awesome! Thanks!

It is a new week! ...Tell those in the JJ thread to keep an eye out for FOTW change. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread