Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I made my wild guesses and have crossed my fingers, LOL!
I don't have any of the pictured mods, but I would sure love to add to my collection of cobalt blue TPR bottles. :thumbs:
You guys rock, thanks for contest and good luck to everyone!
JKRowlingGoodLuck-1.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Thanks for the Contest! :)
Wow! These look exactly like __________---_---------------_________-
but ...that can't be!
Cuz they're sitting right here in front of me! *scratching head in puzzlement*
..... edited to preserve not giving away the answers :D
Good Luck Everybody!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I made my wild guesses and have crossed my fingers, LOL!
I don't have any of the pictured mods, but I would sure love to add to my collection of cobalt blue TPR bottles. :thumbs:
You guys rock, thanks for contest and good luck to everyone!
JKRowlingGoodLuck-1.gif
I'm sorry but I'm still howling! :laugh:

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I had just woke up...thanks all (except perhaps MattyRetro) for understanding

Awww...sorry for being heavy handed with my comment. I didn't mean it to come across in a mean spirited way. [emoji17]

Hope you will forgive [emoji253]

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Awww...sorry for being heavy handed with my comment. I didn't mean it to come across in a mean spirited way. [emoji17]

Hope you will forgive [emoji253]
absolutely apology accepted. It was a stupid thing to do (ruin it for everyone) :blush:

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I had just woke up...thanks all (except perhaps MattyRetro) for understanding

No worries Chanelvaps!!! We figured that you might have not had the morning coffee. It happens. We're still having fun here!! (Make sure you do PM your answers to us though if you haven't. We'll be picking a winner in a few hours.)

:):blink::headbang:

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We'll be picking a winner by early evening today. Nobody has guessed #1 correctly. If anyone can provide the correct answer for #1, we will add them to a second drawing for 2 x 30ml bottles (in addition to being entered into the original). PM your answers to us!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Answers and Winner

1. Mark's mod
Created by woodworker/hobbyist/vaper Mark Dolan, these numbered mods were never sold. Mark would GIVE away these beautiful, handmade, wood mods to (mostly) new vapers in contests on forums and vape shows (from roughly 2010-2012). Mark's rule was that you couldn't sell it if you won one. PIF only. Marks Mods ran on 1 14500 battery, with later models being able to fit an 18650.

2. REO Grand
These 18650 unregulated "bottom feeders", or "squonkers" became very popular around the time of cartomizers, and disposable 510 atomizers. A squeeze of the bottle would feed the atomizer- so no more dripping and driving! REO's Mods are made in the USA.

3. Provari 1
The king of personal vaporizers (at the time). This USA made variable voltage PV was built like a tank!

AND.... THE WINNER IS: @Nanny22

Congrats Nanny22! PM us your name, address, 4 flavors of your choice, nic level and email address- we'll get your package out at once!

AND... We thought we'd offer a huge discount good for 24 hours (midnight 3/10/16) for those that have never had the TPR experience. Use coupon code "TPRME" at ThePlumeRoom.com for 25% off of your order!

Vape on, vape happy!
The Plume Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread