Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Awesome! Did you get a golden ticket? ...All coupons expire 2017-07-31
Thank you for this info! I did get a 40% ticket in with my juice - it made me so happy, I almost did an old lady cartwheel! :lol::lol:
As soon as I can plot my next order, I will be sure and use the code.
I took my Peanut Butter Creme Pie with me to the beach today - it was vaping bliss. Relaxing with a great vape and a cold drink by the water and *no* school kids there yet.
WIN/WIN/WIN!
2ef5265c49df0a712fa5cb6179c6837a.jpg

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you for this info! I did get a 40% ticket in with my juice - it made me so happy, I almost did an old lady cartwheel! :lol::lol:
As soon as I can plot my next order, I will be sure and use the code.
I took my Peanut Butter Creme Pie with me to the beach today - it was vaping bliss. Relaxing with a great vape and a cold drink by the water and *no* school kids there yet.
WIN/WIN/WIN!
2ef5265c49df0a712fa5cb6179c6837a.jpg

Sounds like a good day indeed! 40% isn't bad, and there are still several Golden Tickets to go out!

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
Sounds like a good day indeed! 40% isn't bad, and there are still several Golden Tickets to go out!
Didn't get golden ticket but $5 off but did get my order today! Can't wait to dig in. Guess shipping wasn't behind but getting tracking codes out must have been because I got the tracking code after it was almost here yesterday afternoon! But all good it's here along with a 15mil free sample!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Didn't get golden ticket but $5 off but did get my order today! Can't wait to dig in. Guess shipping wasn't behind but getting tracking codes out must have been because I got the tracking code after it was almost here yesterday afternoon! But all good it's here along with a 15mil free sample!

Great to hear that you got your order before the weekend! Enjoy!!

Reactions: StarreLabelle

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Love love love the banana pudding can not wait untill it is flavor of the week I will have to buy a bunch of it!

Ok, but don't hold your breath for it. ...It's hard to stock up with the 2 bottle max on Flavor of the Week, and Banana Pudding only comes around as FOTW 2-3 times per year. It just came up in April, so it will be a while yet. :)

We're happy to hear that the Banana Pudding has won you over!

Vape Happy!

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Ok, but don't hold your breath for it. ...It's hard to stock up with the 2 bottle max on Flavor of the Week, and Banana Pudding only comes around as FOTW 2-3 times per year. It just came up in April, so it will be a while yet. :)

We're happy to hear that the Banana Pudding has won you over!

Vape Happy!

Awe, well I'm sorry I missed it! I got free shipping on my next order. Thank you! Been wanting to try Cinna- Drizzle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
I apologize to any replies I missed; my husband has been sick - smoking related - and he was taken to the hospital yesterday by EMS.
He's got an infection, and COPD that's going to reqiure him to be on oxygen from now on. His blood/oxygen sats are very low. That causes confusion, and in his case belligerence! I just wanted you great peeps to know that I'm not ignoring any of you. Please send prayers if that's your 'thing'.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I apologize to any replies I missed; my husband has been sick - smoking related - and he was taken to the hospital yesterday by EMS.
He's got an infection, and COPD that's going to reqiure him to be on oxygen from now on. His blood/oxygen sats are very low. That causes confusion, and in his case belligerence! I just wanted you great peeps to know that I'm not ignoring any of you. Please send prayers if that's your 'thing'.

So sorry to hear this @StarreLabelle! You and your husband are in our thoughts. Hang in there!

Reactions: StarreLabelle

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awe, well I'm sorry I missed it! I got free shipping on my next order. Thank you! Been wanting to try Cinna- Drizzle.

It will come around again! ...and we still have more Golden Tickets, and many other great discounts to go out! If you don't order Cinna Drizzle, make sure to make a note on your next order for us to include a sample!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey all! Where ya been?
Flavor of the week has been updated. We still have 100's of steep discounts and freebies to go out in our Golden Ticket Campaign. Make sure that you are checking your orders for a tag, or a Golden Ticket!

Don't be a stranger!
Vape Happy!

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
It will come around again! ...and we still have more Golden Tickets, and many other great discounts to go out! If you don't order Cinna Drizzle, make sure to make a note on your next order for us to include a sample!

I always forget to ask for a sample, but you send them anyway. Now that's service! Thank you for asking about my husband, it's much appreciated.

We're waiting for payday for a chance at more Golden Tickets and great juice. [emoji173]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread