Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Vapers!

This week's FOTW has a bonus
!
This week we will be featuring Pina Colada AND our newest creation- Raspberry Peach Sweet Tea, both flavors available at our Flavor of the Week pricing.

** Enjoy up to 2 30ml's of each flavor at only $10.50 each. This is also our last week of being able to legally provide samples with your order. Please make sure to make a note on your order if you have a flavor in mind that you'd like to try! (All free samples end on August 8th. Industry wide.)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello Plumers! ;)

Sitting here waiting on my order to come in. I got a email yesterday that it was shipped and it's been awhile for me ordering any TPR. I had been absolutely craving Pistachio Pudding and Candied Cavendish.
That TPR goodness will be back in my juice cabinet and that makes me a happy star puppeh!

giphy.gif

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Hello Plumers! ;)

Sitting here waiting on my order to come in. I got a email yesterday that it was shipped and it's been awhile for me ordering any TPR. I had been absolutely craving Pistachio Pudding and Candied Cavendish.
That TPR goodness will be back in my juice cabinet and that makes me a happy star puppeh!

giphy.gif

Good for you and I'm jealous. I live in a state that has turned completely STUPID......:-x

Reactions: Sirius

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello Plumers! ;)

giphy.gif

I imagine it could be there today. Let us know what you think about the Ras Pea Sw Tea. We didn't get to put that flavor through beta testing like we would a new flavor, so we're waiting for feedback from our fans.

Vape Happy!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I imagine it could be there today. Let us know what you think about the Ras Pea Sw Tea. We didn't get to put that flavor through beta testing like we would a new flavor, so we're waiting for feedback from our fans.

Vape Happy!
Oh yeah you know I will. I'm not that big on tea vapes but who knows right? I might just find one I like. I wouldn't doubt if there be one @MadMixtress cranked it out! ;)

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah I know sweetheart Indiana politicians have gone past ...... and ran right into POO BRAIN?!?

18c.jpg

And apparently a vaper, or vape shop owner was behind the push for this regulation too. Sickening. Hope nobody buys from them.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh yeah you know I will. I'm not that big on tea vapes but who knows right? I might just find one I like. I wouldn't doubt if there be one @MadMixtress cranked it out! ;)

Troop actually cranked this one out. MadMixtress approved!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
And apparently a vaper, or vape shop owner was behind the push for this regulation too. Sickening. Hope nobody buys from them.
Yes I read where this guy had his sights on monopolizing the juice trade in Indy. And pretty much accomplished his goal. It's sickening isn't it?
throwing-up.gif

Reactions: AngiBe

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Haven't you been?
Yes but not brutally :lol:

I'm joking of course I'm very honest but like to have a bit of fun with Troop every now and then. Hehe :D

I can't imagine anything either of you would make would ever be terrible. Maybe not to my taste but even the one or two that isn't is vapable..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMixtress

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Now I've had some terrible for sure. You run into those if you try different NET's or even some TA's.
Ahlusion has one that smells just like ferret pee. No joke, but it doesn't taste like it would smell that way.

Those Aromatics now, emmm yeah. The ferret pee'd all in those bottles. :shock:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Total monopoly and complete crap. Such a scam
If you want TPR goodness we ought to be able to do something about that ya know? We're slicker than they are are we not?!?
Homemade cookies sent FedEx possibly?!? Gotta be some way sweets. :wub:

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our new age verification software will be in effect by Monday, Aug. 8th. It will not accept orders from states that do not allow them apparently. Just a heads up- it will require a photo ID for the first time you order (a quick and simple process during the order), subsequent orders will already be validated.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Our new age verification software will be in effect by Monday, Aug. 8th. It will not accept orders from states that do not allow them apparently. Just a heads up- it will require a photo ID for the first time you order (a quick and simple process during the order), subsequent orders will already be validated.
Thanks for the heads up.
The mail ran so no TPR for me today.
Doesn't really matter as I've got a sinus infection now. I didn't get one the whole time I was in SC but it didn't take me long to get it here. Damn pine trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread