The Reuleaux by JayBo Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
Megavap - Nice!! Thanks for the picture, was going to ask for one and some impressions.

I ordered from VapeNW on Sunday (29th) - mine is still apparently stuck at "shipping label created." Anyone else have this experience or did it seem like VapeNW got your order out there right away? I feel like this is the battery lottery. As a rule, I have bad luck so I probably am not going to get anything like VTCs, 25Rs, or LG2s lol, but it'll still be nice to have three batteries to marry together.

Looking forward to seeing how this compares my dual 18650 Boxer DNA133. I suppose its the same thing with an aluminum/whatever enclosure and an extra 18650.

Reactions: MegaVap

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Megavap - Nice!! Thanks for the picture, was going to ask for one and some impressions.

I ordered from VapeNW on Sunday (29th) - mine is still apparently stuck at "shipping label created." Anyone else have this experience or did it seem like VapeNW got your order out there right away? I feel like this is the battery lottery. As a rule, I have bad luck so I probably am not going to get anything like VTCs, 25Rs, or LG2s lol, but it'll still be nice to have three batteries to marry together.

Looking forward to seeing how this compares my dual 18650 Boxer DNA133. I suppose its the same thing with an aluminum/whatever enclosure and an extra 18650.
Pretty sure it'll be the 25R5s as stated if they ran out of HE4s. As for the shipping it seems to be delayed for those who they did manage to ship out but are being held at the origin facility (Kent, WA). Must of been hammered during this time. No luck for me there as it's still sitting in WA. Of course this would happen because my anticipation is high for me to use it.

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
Whoops, nevermind. I just took a peek and the Reuleaux looks like it should be here tomorrow (based on my knowledge of the USPS depot location it made it to which is generally means it should be at my local post office tomorrow or at least I hope so). AtmizerOpin was dead on with that prediction lol.

Shigura - as much as I would love to get HE4s because I do not have any, I do have 25Rs and would be pretty happy with them. Worse case scenario for me is to receive some random battery I've never seen before, lol. As long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy which by other people's experiences I should be okay. Also, because of my experience I would keep checking your tracking. It was a real pleasant surprise for me to find out that they just weren't updating the tracking and the package was not just sitting in WA.

Reactions: AtmizrOpin

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Shigura - as much as I would love to get HE4s because I do not have any, I do have 25Rs and would be pretty happy with them. Worse case scenario for me is to receive some random battery I've never seen before, lol.
I had made a post a couple of days ago of VapeNW.com stating that if they ran out of HE4s they would switch to 25R5s.

As long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy which by other people's experiences I should be okay. Also, because of my experience I would keep checking your tracking. It was a real pleasant surprise for me to find out that they just weren't updating the tracking and the package was not just sitting in WA.
Woot it'll be in my vapemail today! There had been a delay at that specific facility. Wasn't wholly worried just a case of anticipation. Now if my replacement DX200 will show up soon :thumb:.

Last edited:

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Mechanical RBP is not new, not saying he saw anyone else's and copied it, but the ZNA had mechanical RBP and I used the same facets of flat tops to do it in Jan/Feb 2014 (a completely flat positive connection) and there are probably many more examples out there.

That was what I thought also, but the ZNA was more of a idiot plug that also kept you from using flattop batteries. The board itself should have RBP, this is more for running the batteries in series and getting them properly aligned.

VapingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hertfordshire, UK
That was what I thought also, but the ZNA was more of a idiot plug that also kept you from using flattop batteries. The board itself should have RBP, this is more for running the batteries in series and getting them properly aligned.
Not really, it was designed for and the vast majority of mods use batteries that cannot be connected on reverse. Evolv are going to release a reverse protection board for 2 & 3 cell, but they haven't yet.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Wismec REULEAUX.jpg
Reuleaux DNA200 2.jpg
Logo REULEAUX.jpg

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Thanks Tpat591, can you please post more Relo .jpeg images, and this goes out to all you guys that can add to the list.

I ask cuz I don't have a FB account and can't access the ones on that site. So thanks in advance. ;)

Thanks ufaiq, and your welcome.
Since I had to send my first DNA200 back for an RMA I stopped working on my Fallout theme. Halfway done but still need to finish and alter it a bit. Slapped the theme to the Reuleaux tho and it's nice to see again!
Nice work. Could you post those as PNG's though? JPEG's are so messy...
I wondered why some showed up a bit grainy so this must be why. Thanks I will switch over to this file format and see if it helps!

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
Just got my Reuleaux with three LG HE4s. Very happy with the batteries I got, but much happier with the mod itself. I will be able to post some impressions as well as some pictures of the Opus and the Boxer DNA133 when I have more time.

One thing I noticed is that my Reuleaux already had the settings in Escribe entered (e.g., mod resistance and stuff I would get from the case analyzer). Also, it seems the 510 is either higher or has a tighter spring than the Opus, Boxer, and my IPV4 as I could feel the resistance as I was screwing my Crown tank onto it. Is this resistance normal? Everything about it is working great so far. I am just trying to find a battery profile for the LG HE4s.

Reactions: Landman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread