THE VENUS Rebuildable Atomizer AND Tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
THE VENUS Rebuildable Atomizer AND tank!!!
VENUS 3.jpg

VENUS.jpg VENUS 2.jpg

Best deal around and best design...

Check em out...
The Venus Atomizer Kit

venus2.jpg

Last edited:

brekehan

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Who actually manufactures these? NHaler themselves or do they get them from elsewhere?
I can't find any reviews anywhere.
Do they work well with thick juices?

I am looking to stop using Type-A atomizers as I've found them to be cheap, fall apart, burn taste after a day or 2, I can see the wicks burning when I take them apart, etc. They just won't transfer my juice to the actual coil.

These might work better as I can see in taking one apart that the wick is more exposed in the metal spike and seems thicker. I am hesitant to pick up a few though, as I've wasted so much money on so many products before that I just ended up throwing away. Anyone have more info on these?

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They do work better than the Type A's...I could never understand how people used the Type a's at all but some people love them...Initially when I saw these I thought "Another Fail" but they do work MUCH better...You do need to know that these are rebuild-able and do require some fiddling when they burn out.
Its another thing that people don't seem to mind, but I'm sort of a tank/large cartomizer type.
To each his own, I guess.
I hope this helps,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread