The worst 3 brands u have ever tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammeo

Mar 6, 2015
Dubai
I havent tried that many so far but of the ones i have tried and never got along with them are

1. Hangsen
2. Dekang
3. mount baker Vapor

I went for the Chinese brands earlier in the days when i started vaping cause they were cheap (30 ml for just $3) only to find out they used to taste like burnt rubber or something. The other brand i had high hopes of and was one of my early American brands was MBV (again on the cheap side) which also never got to my taste and i had to throw away all of its bottles from my first and last order.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
1. Juishy eJuice - the very first one I tried, sold by Vapes.com, and I have never heard anyone talk about them...EVER. Their juice even after a very long steep is mostly unvapeable, very alcohol-y even after steeping with caps off
2. Vista Vapors - tried them when I first started, cheap for a reason, but I didn't know better
3. VaporTech - got this from a local discount tobacco shop, not unvapeable, but not enjoyable either

Good idea for a thread, OP!

Reactions: I'mnotZak

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
1. Beard. Only tried one, but it made me vomit! Gave to a friend and he did, too.
2. Space Jam. First bottle was great and second tasted like stale cigars and pencil shavings.
3. Revolver

Do you know which Beard it was? I'll try to avoid it. I like their #5 but it's the only flavor I've tried from them. Boy, I'll admit that space jam is my favorite manufacturer! Only one I don't like is Pluto! Their Andromeda was my adv for a long while :)

#1 worst for me is cuttwood, only flavor I like is the mega melons. Super over hyped imo.
#2 is whomever makes sour batch, disgusting juice to me.
#3 is victory liquids, besides Monte Carlo I find their juices terrible.

Reactions: IM_ALL_IN

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Do you know which Beard it was? I'll try to avoid it. I like their #5 but it's the only flavor I've tried from them. Boy, I'll admit that space jam is my favorite manufacturer! Only one I don't like is Pluto! Their Andromeda was my adv for a long while :)

#1 worst for me is cuttwood, only flavor I like is the mega melons. Super over hyped imo.
Agree on the Cuttwood. I thought it was good. At the price and hype level, I was expecting something special I guess. Unicorn Milk is tasty though, I like how it's really sweet. Still prefer a couple other strawberry cream better.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

I don't remember the # on the Beard, but it was strawberry cheesecake. I could still smell it in the house for an hour after trying it, and I kept gagging!

Loved that first bottle of Space Jam I bought, but the second bottle was horrific. It never steeped to anything remotely vapable.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Starting out the top two worst were
Volcano - on the juice :confused: their brand ego style kits helped me out but they turned out to be propitiatory which stinks.
ECBlend - all flavors were seriously perfumey or musky tasting to me that never got better with time

I honestly find anymore most makers way over flavor their juices catering to the flavor/cloud chaser crowd which makes most of it unvapable to me.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
dont know the name of the juice they used to sell it a local corner store... yes i am from the hood...yeah you can see where this is going if i can find it ill post a pic i have seen that juice at other corner stores it can be bought online also i remember searching it
it was a sunday and i had no juice left and the vape shop that i always go to isnt open on sundays
i shouldve known better than to buy that juice

1. the flavor was a menthol watermelon and the juice looked red/brown i thought maybe it was just that one but all the other ones did to
the flavor was nasty it was like eating watermelon and taking a drag from a newport right after
2. the nic level stated on the box was 5mg somehow lol but also the only reason i had to buy the watermelon because everything else was in 18mg ok well 19mg XD
3. it said 0%vg 0%pg lol maybe they forgot to add it??

seeing i had no other choice i bought it and regretted after the first vape i took it was thick i assume a high vg and the flavor was intense but not in a good way ended up buying a pack of cigs which i threw away as soon as the vape shop opened

it gunked up the coil after 4 vapes and the taste was horrendous that after washing out my tank the taste was still there i even after i cleaned it inside and out with alcohol and mind you that the juice wasnt in the tank that long taste lasted a good 2 tank refills

Reactions: David Wolf

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I'm not gonna knock MBV. They're good for newer vapers, and at the right price as well. If you're not picky about your juices, you can save a lot of money there.

I haven't bought from many vendors, but TopVapor juices from MadVapes are disgusting. They taste like straight chemicals even after months of steeping. I'd take the Dekang juices all day over TopVapor. The reason why I didn't finish my bottles is cuz I was a noob and ordered 100% PG liquid. Throat hit city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread