What was the worst ejuice you ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
What was the worst "already-made" e-liquid you've tried?
Something you bought from a seller.

Mine would have to be the Cheese Cake eliquid by Dekang.
I had heard a lot of good things about CheeseCake liquids, so I bought some from Bluegrassvapor.com. It tastes "perfumey" and more like smoking some nasty "crust" from a pie than anything else. I love cheese cake, so maybe I just need to try a different brand.

How about you?

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
TV's tobacco flavor. Yuk! I did see mentions from their site it was different, so I'm not complaining - I just shouldn't have ordered it. I've got some diluted down to 18mg/ml and am letting it age more before I get brave and maybe try it again. I don't know though. I tried about 4-5 hits of it a couple of days ago and I still have the taste and smell of it. Can't shake it. One of the bottles of it leaked during shipment so my house also smells of the same floral scent. I like my other TV flavors though. I currently have the tobacco flavor up for trade in the classified section in case someone likes it. Must be an acquired taste...

pmd

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Boston,MA
Every flavor from a JC sampler. It all tasted the same,couldn't get that funk outta my atty. The only juice I ever threw away.

:::ducking from the stones being thrown:::

On the other hand, I had a small bottle of DK TAB that I didn't really care for until now that I drip and I love it.
Over the last yr a lot of flavs that I liked ( all tobacco-like) are losing the flav over time and I have to keep trying something new.
Menthol seems to be a keeper though, (was never a menthol smoker)
but that seems to work after meals.

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
Every flavor from a JC sampler. It all tasted the same,couldn't get that funk outta my atty. The only juice I ever threw away.

:::ducking from the stones being thrown:::

On the other hand, I had a small bottle of DK TAB that I didn't really care for until now that I drip and I love it.
Over the last yr a lot of flavs that I liked ( all tobacco-like) are losing the flav over time and I have to keep trying something new.
Menthol seems to be a keeper though, (was never a menthol smoker)
but that seems to work after meals.

I thought I was the only one who thought that way about JC flavors. All their juices have a distinct underlying taste that does not appeal to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread