The worst 3 brands u have ever tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman1977

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
New Jersey
Charlie Noble for me. Custard, Treasure Island V2, Rasberry Drizzle, and RY4 Pistachio. Couldn't develop a tatse for any of them. Just tasted like cheap juice to me. The Pistachio is the only one that is somewhat vapable to me. The Treasure Island is god awful. I don't know why there is so much hype surrounding this stuff but hey, to each his own.

Weedity

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
New Jersey
Mt Baker Hands down.

I got a juice from them once, white peach and pineapple, that tasted and smelled just like gasoline.

Customer service was even worse.

Top Vapes from Madvapes is pretty bad too.

Crab juice from Blue Mist was horrible as well, but it was intended to be like that so........

I'm surprised about the Mt Baker dislike here. They have a few flavors I absolutely love! Plus custom service was always great, got a leaky bottle once and they 2 day shipped a new bottle with a full refund.

I'm surprised about the Mt Baker dislike here. They have a few flavors I absolutely love! Plus custom service was always great, got a leaky bottle once and they 2 day shipped a new bottle with a full refund.
I've always had great experiences with their customer service as well. I loved them when I first started vaping, they were the first online vendor I ordered from. It wasn't until I tried some premium juice that I realized I was missing out. Lol

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
Most of my local shop's in house juice is just YUCK!!! Had some from Killer, tried one, gagged. Let 'em air and steep for a few weeks, gagged again, and threw them all away.

It's weird that I always keep a big bottle of Hawk Sauce from MBV on hand...it's what got me off ciggs. But I ordered some Thug Juice just for some variety. I took one drag and threw the entire bottle away.

Zeus sent me a tiny bottle of Coconut Cream Pie and it way horrendous. But I spend a minor fortune to keep their '57 Chevy, Sex on the Beach, and Zeus on hand.

IM_ALL_IN

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2013
NE
I've always had great experiences with their customer service as well. I loved them when I first started vaping, they were the first online vendor I ordered from. It wasn't until I tried some premium juice that I realized I was missing out. Lol

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Same story here, they were my go to until I branched out. I've never had an issue with their CS and the lightning fast shipping is so great for newly converted vapers. They have a lot of bleh juices, but some decent-good ones as well.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I happen to enjoy Mt Baker Vapor's Butter Toffee and Irish Cream. Could be that I found them when I started vaping two years ago. in fact 1 Aug is my anniversary of quitting! I have ordered MUCH juice from them over the years and only a few were off. I have also ordered hardware from them. Fast to arrive here on the other side of the country, one tank went bad and they replaced it very quickly.
Now, some of the 'premium' juices I've tried were terrible, to the point of making me nauseous. I took one back to the B&M shop and insisted on a refund.
I 'roll' my own now. Had some pretty crummy attempts before finding the flavors and mix I like. One that was absolutely horrendous was Carmel Original flavor from TFA. It was like vaping a dog fart. Two drags and it was gone. Why two drags? I couldn't believe it was that bad...

Reactions: Puff2K

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Absolute worst for me was some in-house liquid that was supposed to be some sort of banana cream pie, but all it really tasted like was like when you leave a banana sitting on the counter until it's dark and the banana is so squishy and over ripe it was absolutely disgusting.

2nd place would go to Spacejam. I don't know what it is about them but every juice they have is overly sweet and has a floral component to it, very perfumey which I detest.

3rd place I really don't have anybody to put in this spot, it's really only the above two that I would consider to be the absolute worst for my flavor palette.

For me and my taste buds, the couple liquids I got from Mt Baker have been okay. They need add shots to make them flavorful (which I think should be in them to begin with else you're more just vaping flavorless stuff) but overall I'd order from them again.

Cuttwood... I still like their Sugarbear but I don't buy it as I'm done paying $14.99 for 15ml, it's just a ridiculous price to pay for any liquid now that vaping has a local B&M every 3 blocks away.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I'm not gonna knock MBV. They're good for newer vapers, and at the right price as well. If you're not picky about your juices, you can save a lot of money there.

I haven't bought from many vendors, but TopVapor juices from MadVapes are disgusting. They taste like straight chemicals even after months of steeping. I'd take the Dekang juices all day over TopVapor. The reason why I didn't finish my bottles is cuz I was a noob and ordered 100% PG liquid. Throat hit city.
Agree top vapor watermelon tasted ok at first then it was not a pleasurable vape rather acidic, and I poured out one of their perfumey fruity punches so I could at least save the bottle washed it good set it in my bedroom now my bedroom smelled like a French Ho House when I woke my goodness

Tess Clark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1. O2Pur, I got a free sample of green apple and it smells and tastes like apple flavored Vick's cough syrup. It's also the same color as Vick's.
2. MBV, I ordered a bunch of their stuff based on glowing recommendations and ended up getting rid of it. There's an undertaste that I just can't get past, but I know several people who love their stuff.
3. To Be Vaping, I actually love the flavors but there's something in their juice that eats my throat up and makes me cough. Sad, because I absolutely love two of the flavors.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Its been long ago and I don't remember the specific brands but -ALL- the various juices I've tried from large truck stops, smoke shops and convenience stores tasted like perfumed turpentine mixed with skunk musk and gym socks. What a shame that the hardware and juice available at places most accessible to the general public is so poor in quality.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
1.) Backwoods Brew. Awful juice, even worse customer service. My fault though. I should have known better than to order from a vendor where I could also buy Avon.
2.) Dark City Vapor. I liked them for a long time. Got a bottle that tasted like antifreeze, zero customer service.
3.) Mrs T's no explanation needed :grr:

Will P.C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
County Jail
I dont have any companies that I straight up dislike the whole. I very rarely come across a juice that is just not vapable. Up until this point, MBV ry4 was the only unvapable one I have tried and have tried a ton of stuff Just this past week I have had to put 2 more on that list.
Beard- cinnamon funnel cake
Fogboss-Spiced mead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread