Theorem Bottom Feed!!! (With Tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevPang

Jun 15, 2016
Hey all,

Just want to share this with everyone.

I use to squonk back in the day (2011) with the Reo mini and the Vapage VMOD. Just recently, I purchased the Kanger Dripbox 160, but the rda that it came with is junk.

While waiting for mail order BF rda, I thought the Theorem would be the best BF rda for me. I have a habit of forgetting to squonk and get burned hits often.

So, I took out the contact screw and notice that the shaft had a ton of space in there and the idea struck me.

20 minutes later I had a bottom feed Theorem.

Below is how i did it.

1. After disassembling the RDA, I drilled a 1/16th inch hole in the shaft under the fill hole. (Only on one side)
FsPi26h.jpg

2. Then I filed down the contact screw flush to the post.
2v05IwK.jpg

3. Using a utility knife, I cut the bushing for the contact screw to match the width I filed down.
fPxGBke.jpg

4. Assembled the RDA after deburring and cleaning. The hardest part of this project was aligning the bushing with the contact screw.
z2en5Q6.jpg

Squonking in action!!!
O59w5ZZ.jpg

Enjoy!!!

-Revpang

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Hey @Btsmokincat , got any pics of your tobh bf conversion? ive got an old one sitting around id like to take a crack at after reading this.
I don't have any pics from when I did it but it's similar to what you did with the theorem. There are two separate insulators, I cut a notch in both and lined them up. Here are pics of the top and bottom of my TOBH clone...

f481e5df4de1e943f26926bc8ef6deb4.jpg

f356af06bc26c931fe7be40dba69c098.jpg

Hopefully you can see the notches I cut.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
I don't have any pics from when I did it but it's similar to what you did with the theorem. There are two separate insulators, I cut a notch in both and lined them up. Here are pics of the top and bottom of my TOBH clone...

f481e5df4de1e943f26926bc8ef6deb4.jpg

f356af06bc26c931fe7be40dba69c098.jpg

Hopefully you can see the notches I cut.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I can see the notches, looks pretty easy. That might be next......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread