Things like this get me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to be a ''cloud chaser'' and compete with your friends to see who has the best lung capacity, go ahead. If you want to build coils and blow crazy rings, knock yourself out! Seriously to each their own. (You need to educate yourself on battery safety first of course) But please do not fog up a subway car or restaurant just because you can. You don't need to ruin a good thing for the rest of us. Seeing this sort of thing can really turn someone away from vaping rather than getting them into it.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dai...ins-why-everybody-hates-vapers-185956712.html

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Could the title be anymore wrong about what the article states?

From the person who was making the complaint about getting vapor blown in his face:

i’m not against vaping

If "everybody hates vaping" then you'd think the quote would read, "here's why I and everyone I know is against vaping."

Vaping on a crowded subway crowd strikes (even) me as disrespectful, but that doesn't mean to me that you can't vape on a (non-crowded) subway car.

Also, I'm wondering what people in an enclosed space think they are inhaling? Surely it is not clean air if other people are there exhaling whatever it is people exhale. And certainly if it is on a subway car, it is not 'fresh air.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread