Think I am done with EVOD and MT3s... What else would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
For a smaller volume, I agree on the Protank mini. As far as the Aro is concerned, no need to wait on the TDux. They make an Aro 2. Small like the Protank mini. I have 2 of them. Though I purchased from a B&M, discount vapers has them. I've been using protank coils (rebuilt and stock) in them with no problems. Less then $10. Also glass, covered in stainless.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Aro and Aro 2
Aro II & Aro.jpg

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
A friend switched from evod to an aspire bdc on his ego twist and loves it. A B&M recommend smoktech tumbler over evod.. May be worth a shot.

Personally I loved my evods, never had much problem... I broke one traveling, an 2 leaked after several months of washing them with scolding hot water (from the side where the view window is). Then I upgraded to mpt2 which were good. I love my vision Vivi nova.

I no longer use egos except Vivi with menthol exclusively... I like it through out the day to take a break from other flavors.

I load kayfun with adv, drip into trident clone, and have my morning coffee flavor in fogger v3. Use trident 90% of the time now...

Using sid apv, and vision spinner (for vivi)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
For a smaller volume, I agree on the Protank mini. As far as the Aro is concerned, no need to wait on the TDux. They make an Aro 2. Small like the Protank mini. I have 2 of them. Though I purchased from a B&M, discount vapers has them. I've been using protank coils (rebuilt and stock) in them with no problems. Less then $10. Also glass, covered in stainless.

Huckleberried, I hang onto my EVODs because the rebuildable heads and the simplicity of use; are you saying the Aro 2 has it beat in every way?

Does it use the same atty heads as the EVOD/PT2?

What's the capacity?

I might need to grab a few now..

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Did some research: The one of the left is the Aro 2 which holds 1.6-2.0 mL (on par with the Kanger EVOD).

The right is the Aro (1) which holds 3.5 mL. I really might need to pick one up, but I need to know if the EVOD heads can work in there!

I, too, love all my Evods! I got a couple of the Aro's with my starter ego kit. I use them, but don't like the feel of the metal tip in my mouth as well as the "plastic" Evods. Especially since it's cold winter here, and in the car driving I really notice the cold feel of the metal.

And it just may be me, but I think the draw on the Aro's is tighter, harder than my Evods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread