This,That and Chat Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My day was pretty good, thank you, Princess. Your "attack" was probably because of the busy day that you had and then the large crowd. Don't worry about it because if you were building up to a panic attack, you would have had a panic attack.

Yea I was really overwhelmed most of the day. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm going to bed I'll see y'all tomorrow. Have a good weekend everyone. :)

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
My Grandad on my Mom's side came from a family with 9 siblings....Camerons...2 remain...94 tear old Great Uncle Gilbert and 92 year old Great Aunt Mary...Gilbert has been on his death bed for a few days now....Aunt Mary has not been well either and talks with my Mom daily....Mom's sister my Aunt Edna is 86 and has a hiatial hernia pushing on her stomach...She is Mom's sister and again they talk daily...One doc wants to operate and another doesn't as he thinks she may not survive....Then Mom crashed into the gate on my driveway yesterday....She doesn't need to be driving but whatcha' gonna do???? Been a rough week for her....

Makes my 99 problems seem trivial....

Not much else too throw out there...the 7 day work week will continue for the foreseeable future...Someday....maybe there will be a break in this action....Now I got a Honda with a smashed face staring at me...It's gonna have to get in line....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I feel bad for Momma Dee. Is she ok aside from her smashed Honda face? I'm sorry to hear of the health issues of the other family members.

I worry about Katie driving too, but when she wants to go, she goes. She usually takes about 3 tries at backing her car straight down the driveway. She got stung by a bee on her ear this morning, but there is no swelling. I made her put some ice on it and take a baby aspirin (she refuses to take anything stronger) and she says it doesn't hurt any more. You know as much as I grumble about her, I'll be watching her like a hawk to make sure that sting stays ok.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Bov Mom is mostly fine...I know the stress level is high....

This one Aunt though....one of Mom's other sisters....health issues out the ying yang....bad center of attention issues...always out of oxycotin before the refill date....With everyone experiencing health issues she picked yesterday to fall.....crawled too the phone and did she call one of her three kids??????? Mom....I got my doubts whether she fell or not....damn sure no injury...Thru a little detective work I found out last week the evil aunt was the source of the friction between Sis and Mom....Actually I just added two and two....plus the fact this ain't the first time...looks like the drama queen has another appointment with Devil Dee....won't be the first time for that either.....Really hoping I can just be cool and pray for the wind to change direction...

Besides all that though we cousins pulled a Texas T today....Sat out in the yard by the boat and sorted thru the current situations at hand....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
My drama queen tossed me into the dog house a little bit ago. Rain tomorrow, so she decides that I need to go outside and remove the canopy from the swing, and gather all her little yard ornaments. No was the wrong answer. Rain ain't gonna hurt any of it was the wrong answer. I stuck with no anyway :facepalm:

Yawn...I'm used to it!

courant-dog-house.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread