Throat swelling?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ProvariAddict, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ProvariAddict

ProvariAddict Full Member

I've been vaping 30pg70vg and 50/50 but lately my throat has been feeling like it's swelling does anyone know a fix for this problem? I've read gargling hydrogen peroxide works. Any help would've appreciated I want to stop vaping but I can't! If I do I might smoke a real cigarette.

2. JoeDerty

JoeDerty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The same thing happened to me. I switched to 100% VG and hasn't happened again. A lot of people have PG allergies

3. Zee2006

Zee2006 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with Joe, you might wanna try 100%VG... I know the same thing happens to me if I go over 60PG...
    I was hangin out with my daughter yesterday and hit her 70%PG bout a dozen times and sure enough started having problems...

Good luck, hope you figure it out :)

4. wonner

wonner Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Since you are talking about the obstruction of your only source of oxygen, might I suggest you seek medical advice.

5. RosaJ

RosaJ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Please see your doctor, a swollen throat may be something not related to vaping. We're not doctors, even if we were, we would be unable to diagnose without an actual medical examination.

6. burtonsnowww

burtonsnowww Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

sounds like a pg allergy or it could even be from silica wick if thats what your using to vape. i would order some 100% vg juice and try using sterile cotton as your wick

7. JoeDerty

JoeDerty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.