Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenmenthol

Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Oh, it seems someone else that wasn't Mr. Mann decided to close the thread.
It was fun while it lasted, perhaps Mr Mann and I can collaborate for a new thread for everyone to get an updated list.
Don't worry everyone, a new list will eventually be available for the community.
The best thing I like about this forum is that people are willing to stand up for each other for a common cause. We are a community, let's act like one.
Cheers! :)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
If I could I would give 5 votes to Halo. The juice just doesn't ever seem to disappoint... I got my first bottle of Longhorn this morning and am, once again, blown away. As of right now:

1. Halo
2. Alien Visions
3. Backwoods Brew
4. Nicoticket
5. Blue Lab Vapor

I still haven't tried Ahlusion, HHV, Vapor Station, and a whole slew of others I have my eye on.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
If I could I would give 5 votes to Halo. The juice just doesn't ever seem to disappoint... I got my first bottle of Longhorn this morning and am, once again, blown away. As of right now:

1. Halo
2. Alien Visions
3. Backwoods Brew
4. Nicoticket
5. Blue Lab Vapor

I still haven't tried Ahlusion, HHV, Vapor Station, and a whole slew of others I have my eye on.

Ha! Halo is one of the, if not THE, largest selling vendor for a reason. Halo just refuses to go away -- and it's been that way for years!! Thanks for your list, it's being tallied into the new compilation.

Kasia

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
USA
exactly! nobody updates this thread anymore. that was one reason for the other thread.
also, the current rankings on this thread is (partially) from data collected almost two years ago. i don't think it's a true representation of the current favorites. others have said the same thing (in the past and now) and seem to agree that a 2.0 is needed.

yenmenthol was just trying to renew an old thread, that never gets any ranking updates, and is mainly comprised of old data.

examples of old or non-current data:

1. suicide bunny on old thread rank #131 with 2 votes :?:
look i don't even like suicide bunny, but i hear people talking about it ALL the time. no way only 2 people would vote for it. the 2.0 thread was around for only a day or two, and suicide bunny already has 5 votes.
2. nicoticket voted top vendor in the best of ecf awards 2013, and ranked #1 on the 2.0 list......ranking on the old list though, #21 :?:
3. roar vapor, ranked #10 out of 250 vendors......when was the last time you heard people talking about how good roar vapor is?

imo, if mr.mann wants to go all jerry maguire because someone wants to copy his idea, then he should at least keep his thread updated, or start a "2.0" or "part 2" himself.
if he doesn't want to, then a least let someone else take the reins.

Dude, slow down.. what the... ;)?

Kasia

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
USA
Thanks for the thread Mr. Mann.
33u76g8.png

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Backwoods Brew
Highbrow Vapor
NiteLite Vapor
Mom and Pop's
Alien Visions

Hey, Kasia, I am right about to order more from Mom and Pops (again) and it's from an old coupon code. I don't know if you know this but if you post in their sub-forum on your birthday (in the appropriate b-day thread) they will issue you a 30% off code that doesn't expire! How awesome is that?!

I love your list BTW. All those vendors have withstood the test of time. Whether people see talk about any of those vendors much anymore, they are still doing it and many people still faithfully purchase their products.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hey, Kasia, I am right about to order more from Mom and Pops (again) and it's from an old coupon code. I don't know if you know this but if you post in their sub-forum on your birthday (in the appropriate b-day thread) they will issue you a 30% off code that doesn't expire! How awesome is that?!

I love your list BTW. All those vendors have withstood the test of time. Whether people see talk about any of those vendors much anymore, they are still doing it and many people still faithfully purchase their products.

Agree and agree most heartedly....they have withstood the test of time!

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
In all honesty, I've lost track of the many vendors I've tried over the past 9 1/2 months of vaping but, here's what sticks out the best:

1. HHV
2. Nicoticket
3. Ahlusion
4. MBV
5. EC Blends

The top 3 are my "on line go-to's". #'s 3 & 4 are ok but, I really don't purchase liquid from them anymore but are worth mentioning. As far as B&M liquids, there's only 1 I buy. Sweet Southern Vapes - RY4. The on-line price and B&M price is the same so I'm saving shipping costs.
There's my :2c:

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
So where the BEST UP-TO-DATE INCLUSIVE LIST AT THE MOMENT???

Lol - loads of names

1) Why isn't virgin Vapor there?

2) Anyone ever try Virgin Vapor shellshock ....thats one that soooo nice, looking for other places to try - and since I'll be importing I'm looking for somewhere I CANT GO WRONG!

Thanks

VV is on my top 5. I never see Hat Trick Vapor on a list and this is my top vendor by far. Seriously guys, get over there, and they run fantastic sales AND mystery liquid contests for their new brews.

for me its:

Hat Trick Vapor
Mad Town Vapor
Virgin Vapor
EC Blends
...a new one I can't remember right now...lol...

I also like Killer Juice and Killer Liquid, Ether Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread