Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I provided the key for you ;)

I knew no one would get the last one ! Baker White. Mostly included for one flavor only, even though a couple of others are ok too. Strawberry Fields is the only fruit vape i have reordered out of dozens tried. It's good occasionally as a refreshing change of pace. They sell mostly out of B&M's although there is one website that sells their wares too. If any of you are into strawberry and a local vape store close to you carries them, you might wanna try it. It's equal parts tart and sweet, and not candyish sweet either. Pretty nice ( for a fruit vape anyway ! )

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I knew no one would get the last one ! Baker White. Mostly included for one flavor only, even though a couple of others are ok too. Strawberry Fields is the only fruit vape i have reordered out of dozens tried. It's good occasionally as a refreshing change of pace. They sell mostly out of B&M's although there is one website that sells their wares too. If any of you are into strawberry and a local vape store close to you carries them, you might wanna try it. It's equal parts tart and sweet, and not candyish sweet either. Pretty nice ( for a fruit vape anyway ! )

I didn't think it was Backwoods Brew (bwb), but could think of Baker White since I've only heard it mentioned on Youtube videos mostly. Nice description for Strawberry Fields.

Will Cunningham

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Maybe ignorance is bliss, but with the prices and above average quality IMO (sure beats all the DIY's I've tried to make), Mount Baker is probably the only vendor I will ever use from now on as long as they stay in business. I just can't afford anything over $10 for a 30ml bottle chain vaping like I do.

But wow, the Riverbed Ravine from Madvapes hasn't been beaten yet for me, but $18 for a 30ml bottle is a bit much for me. And last time I was in the store they said they were discontinuing 30ml bottles so now you can only get 10-15ml I think. Not sure if the change is made on all the stores on online yet but that's what I was told last week in the B&M Madvapes.

Idk, I'll just get some R.Ravine every once and awhile as a treat :). It is nice to have the store 5 miles from me, especially when I need new coils.

(I have a K1000 pipe mod I would love to find a nice sweet tobacco flavor though, but I have no idea where to look. I hear about the RY4's but it seems it's made my more than once company. Right now I have some TopVapor Hangson 3&5 and it's acceptable, but I would like something sweeter)

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I didn't think it was Backwoods Brew (bwb), but could think of Baker White since I've only heard it mentioned on Youtube videos mostly. Nice description for Strawberry Fields.

i actually did vape casablanca for a while, but not in the past nine months. I hadn't even heard of Baker White until i tried some Strawberry Fields at a pool league match ! It was his adv ( go figure, a fruit vape as an adv ! ). I then tried some of them at a local store. The pomegranate and a coffee one ( forget the name ) were decent too.

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
My top 5 hmmm as of right now:

VCV: for their mewlews magic
TPR: for their peanut butter cream pie
Ahl: for their blueberry vanilla cake
So steam: for the tres leche cake
hmm maybe cosmic fog: church
or maybe e cig bard barn brew: for their rapture and little monster

I also have a ton of new vendors heading my way so next week that list may change. esp with steam co,VV, uncle junks, HHV, space jam and a few others on the way. Plus all the liquid i get in my vapemail club and vape-box subscriptions. hmmmmm

billybedford

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2014
pa
Maybe ignorance is bliss, but with the prices and above average quality IMO (sure beats all the DIY's I've tried to make), Mount Baker is probably the only vendor I will ever use from now on as long as they stay in business. I just can't afford anything over $10 for a 30ml bottle chain vaping like I do.

But wow, the Riverbed Ravine from Madvapes hasn't been beaten yet for me, but $18 for a 30ml bottle is a bit much for me. And last time I was in the store they said they were discontinuing 30ml bottles so now you can only get 10-15ml I think. Not sure if the change is made on all the stores on online yet but that's what I was told last week in the B&M Madvapes.

Idk, I'll just get some R.Ravine every once and awhile as a treat :). It is nice to have the store 5 miles from me, especially when I need new coils.

(I have a K1000 pipe mod I would love to find a nice sweet tobacco flavor though, but I have no idea where to look. I hear about the RY4's but it seems it's made my more than once company. Right now I have some TopVapor Hangson 3&5 and it's acceptable, but I would like something sweeter)

you should try ahlusion's smooth criminal, caramel wildwood, and vanilla wildwood. the only one that needs more than a weeks steep is vww(1 month, my current favorite).

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
If I could I would give 5 votes to Halo. The juice just doesn't ever seem to disappoint... I got my first bottle of Longhorn this morning and am, once again, blown away. As of right now:

1. Halo
2. Alien Visions
3. Backwoods Brew
4. Nicoticket
5. Blue Lab Vapor

I still haven't tried Ahlusion, HHV, Vapor Station, and a whole slew of others I have my eye on.

Hey Mr. Mann, is changing my favorite vendors allowed? I'd swear to only do it once.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I have to update my top 5 (I've only done this a million times, but hey, doesn't everyone? Whether we come here and actually express it or not, I'm sure it gets refined by every vapor from time to time ;)

1 NiteLiteVapor (this has always been on the top 5, and won't ever change. EVAR)
2 Ahlusion (FINALLY tried them. Have been wanting to FOREVER, but couldn't stomach the price. With my new job, I've been testing the waters with more expensive vendors finally, and glad I did, they rock)
3 Epic Juice (Only have tried 2 liquids by them, and they are hella expensive....but DAMN they are good. Apple Jax rox my s0x)
4 Space Jam (again, expensive, but my favorite for dripping)
5 This spot is tied. The fifth spot isn't on par with the top 4, and the top 3 and 4 aren't on par with the top 2. I guess you call Top1/2, Top3/4, and Top5 all different brackets. PinkSpotVaper, MrEliquid, and GLV all go here.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Go for it. Let me know what you are changing. I am actually done compiling, but haven't yet determined how I want to construct it. It'll be easy to adjust, as long as I know what to adjust, until I do post it.

Cool, being rather new to this there was still so much left to explore. While there still might be waters left uncharted, I pretty much have tried all the vendors in my short time that are highly regarded.

So that you don't have to go back and review my old list I'll post it first:

1. Halo
2. Alien Visions
3. Backwoods Brew
4. Nicoticket
5. Blue Lab Vapor

The new list is as follows:

1. Nite Lite Vapors
2. Halo
3. Heather's Heavenly Vapes
4. Backwoods Brew
5. Alien Visions

I want to add something regarding Alien Visions. This vendor stands behind their product, and customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to them. This goes a long way in my book.

Finito!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have to update my top 5 (I've only done this a million times, but hey, doesn't everyone? Whether we come here and actually express it or not, I'm sure it gets refined by every vapor from time to time ;)

1 NiteLiteVapor (this has always been on the top 5, and won't ever change. EVAR)
2 Ahlusion (FINALLY tried them. Have been wanting to FOREVER, but couldn't stomach the price. With my new job, I've been testing the waters with more expensive vendors finally, and glad I did, they rock)
3 Epic Juice (Only have tried 2 liquids by them, and they are hella expensive....but DAMN they are good. Apple Jax rox my s0x)
4 Space Jam (again, expensive, but my favorite for dripping)
5 This spot is tied. The fifth spot isn't on par with the top 4, and the top 3 and 4 aren't on par with the top 2. I guess you call Top1/2, Top3/4, and Top5 all different brackets. PinkSpotVaper, MrEliquid, and GLV all go here.

No problem Supermarket. I can amend them easily.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Gotcha! Look at pvliquids.com They carry NiteLiteVapor (aka NLV) and right now are having a huge sale. I'd recommend you try Bounty Hunter, NLV Gold, and NLV4ya. :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So that you don't have to go back and review my old list I'll post it first:

1. Halo
2. Alien Visions
3. Backwoods Brew
4. Nicoticket
5. Blue Lab Vapor

The new list is as follows:

1. Nite Lite Vapors
2. Halo
3. Heather's Heavenly Vapes
4. Backwoods Brew
5. Alien Visions

I want to add something regarding Alien Visions. This vendor stands behind their product, and customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to them. This goes a long way in my book.

Finito!

I just checked and saw that you hadn't actually posted in this thread (didn't remember seeing you -- I have seen every post in this thread as they come in); I will add one each from your new list to the corresponding vendors. I can't use that other list, from yenmenthol's, as some people had posted in this thread already and that thread and I can't go through all the names (nor would I want to as that wasn't actually my thread.) But, since you posted this last list here I will gladly add them. Thanks, Skeebo.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I just checked and saw that you hadn't actually posted in this thread (didn't remember seeing you -- I have seen every post in this thread as they come in); I will add one each from your new list to the corresponding vendors. I can't use that other list, from yenmenthol's, as some people had posted in this thread already and that thread and I can't go through all the names (nor would I want to as that wasn't actually my thread.) But, since you posted this last list here I will gladly add them. Thanks, Skeebo.

LOL I was almost convinced I was losing my mind, but I am post #3180 in the one that mattas.. YOURS.:)

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
I ordered some juice from VaporBeast.com and it was really good. I only got 3 flavors from them as a test but i was very happy with all of them and would order again. 15ml in a glass bottle with a dropper only $9. And the customer service was very good as well. One of the bottles leaked in shipping and they promptly sent me a replacement no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread