TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
Since this tread is kind of quiet for the moment I will risk one more comment on this off-topic discussion and try to swing it back to TFA a bit as well. :offtopic:
Of you go to TFA(PFA)'s website: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-108-the-flavor-apprentice-world-of-flavors.aspx and enter "DX" in their search box; you will find a dozen flavors that are duplicate flavors that they have made specifically to avoid these questionable compounds. I have tried a few of them and they work nicely as a 1 for 1 substitute. TFA is not 100% on their labeling yet. I have found at least a couple of others that do not follow the "DX" labeling but appear to be non-acetoin/acetylpropionyl ( such as: Vanilla Bean Gelato appears to be a sub for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream , French Vanilla II and French Vanilla Cream are two different subs for their French Vanilla). If you are willing to do a little research; you can find alternatives. ;)

One in particular I have been using quite a bit is TFA' s DX Bavarian Cream. You will find this is one of the more common flavors used in many of the recipes in this thread to add that custard note you said you like.

`Nough said...

Other than Welcome!
thanks for being life back here... still trying to find the cheapest way to ship to my country... and i think i found it. hehe prolly will start my diy journey very soon!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Is there any difference between EM and sweetener?. I thought they were both the same.
Em is more to give a fuller feel,more body to the juice,it will add a small amount of sweetness,but not alot,where as sweetener does just like it says,it will make anything sweet haha.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
I tried this and it is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks! I'm vaping some right now in fact ;)

Glad you like it!

BTW-the version I'm vaping now is slightly different...

10% Creme de Menthe
10% Whipped Cream
5% Sweetener
(3 ml nic and a 30PG/70VG mix)

It's great in my Mutation X V3.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@rowdyplace was kind enough to send this to me so I added it to my google drive and shared it. Link is below, let me know if it does not work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwgdn2KLw4PYYzdnNHZmU21pUjg/view?usp=sharing
A HUGE thank you to @rowdyplace for having this and a bigger thank you to you for sharing. I thought this was lost. this was a labor of love compiled by paddymx (you will recognize the avatar) during the first half-ish of this thread. paddymx had done a huge amount of work and had a couple of hundred pages of documents that they compiled and posted to an publicly shared google drive. This is one of more than 8 documents they made available to the community.
According to one of paddymx' posts ( https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...avor-manufacture.347885/page-18#post-16477074 ) the drive was deleted and he/she lost the docs. If @rowdyplace has more, or even all of these docs; you might encourage him/her to contact paddymx and let them know. Perhaps they might be made available to the community once again.
Great find! And thank you once again for taking the time to share!! :thumbs:

Tucsonbroker

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2015
Tucson, AZ
A HUGE thank you to @rowdyplace for having this and a bigger thank you to you for sharing. I thought this was lost. this was a labor of love compiled by paddymx (you will recognize the avatar) during the first half-ish of this thread. paddymx had done a huge amount of work and had a couple of hundred pages of documents that they compiled and posted to an publicly shared google drive. This is one of more than 8 documents they made available to the community.
According to one of paddymx' posts ( https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...avor-manufacture.347885/page-18#post-16477074 ) the drive was deleted and he/she lost the docs. If @rowdyplace has more, or even all of these docs; you might encourage him/her to contact paddymx and let them know. Perhaps they might be made available to the community once again.
Great find! And thank you once again for taking the time to share!! :thumbs:

I have the single flavor mix file too: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwgdn2KLw4PYMmJnQUZHZlA3Rlk/view?usp=sharing

baba nana

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: TrollDragon

Tucsonbroker

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2015
Tucson, AZ
When u say single flavour mix, means its only using that few flavour percentage and the rest is pg and vg unflavoured ?

Im trying to diy more on 0 nic or max 3 mg nic...

I believe that is true so yes. I did not create the list, just sharing it.

strawberry milk
baked cinamon roll
choco yum-cake
lotta latte
wild cherrylicious
blackberry
blue note
chocolate cream
Coconut
pomegranate
tutt- frutti
juicy fruit bubble gum