Triton 0.4 Ohm coil in Atlantis V1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCity14

Jul 22, 2015
Hello again fellow vapers!

This time I have a question about the Triton 0.4 Ohm coil...
Can it be used in the Atlantis V1? I know it could be use in my V2, but I need to know if I need to purchase some V2 0.5 ohm coils or if I could just get 2 packs of Triton 0.4 ohm coils and use across all my Aspire newer style tanks...

Thanks everyone in advance for your help here!

VAPE ON!!!!!

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Hello again fellow vapers!

This time I have a question about the Triton 0.4 Ohm coil...
Can it be used in the Atlantis V1? I know it could be use in my V2, but I need to know if I need to purchase some V2 0.5 ohm coils or if I could just get 2 packs of Triton 0.4 ohm coils and use across all my Aspire newer style tanks...

Thanks everyone in advance for your help here!

VAPE ON!!!!!
Just tried and put a Triton coil in the Atlantis V1. It does fit and registers on my ohms meter correctly. I did not fill it with juice because I do not want to waste a good coil on a flawed designed head as the Atlantis V1. I can tell you I do love my Triton. Have not used the TC coil or the rebuildable coil yet but I will soon. CHEERS!

Guzz

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Actually all the Triton coils will work on the Atlantis v1 or v2, no problem (I have Atlantis v1 tanks and the Triton, and switch back and forth all the time) . You just need a power source that can provide the proper wattage/voltage, be it straight wattage or temperature control (the Pegasus works fine)

The ONLY Triton coil that WON'T work in the Atlantis, is the Triton RTA kit. That guy only works in the Triton. There are no threads on the top of the coil to secure it proper in the Atlantis tanks (v1 or v2).

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread