Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I don't know if this has been mentioned here before. If so, I missed it...

I was bored while browsing fasttech the other day, and I threw this in the cart on a whim:

$4.01 Authentic Focusecig Vapor Polish Jig for Mechanical Mod / Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It arrived today. When I got home, I screwed the device into my copper Vaperz Cloud XXX, and chucked it into my drill. A dollop of Howard Pine-Ola Copper and Brass Polish on a bamboo towel, and away I go.

2 minutes later, the mod was mirror bright. Comparing it to the copper 11:11 I hand polished the other night... well. my hand polishing leaves something to be desired, apparently.

I have a Desire Mad Dog rda paired with the XXX, so I screwed it into the adapter, and polished it, too. Awesome results!

The idea is not new to me. I have a couple old cartos laying around that I used to use for just this purpose. This jig is so much sturdier and uses o-rings to ensure that the device doesn't get overly tightened to the jig while polishing.

Long and short... If you use copper or brass mods, this device (or one similar) NEEDS to be in your arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread