Ultimo

Discussion in 'GotVapes' started by JG1980, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JG1980

JG1980 Full Member

Does gotvapes still sell the Ultimo vision? I'm new to vaping and been on YouTube a lot. Just saw steeljans vid on it and I really dig it. Any info please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mistfit

Mistfit Full Member

Any word on the Ultimo? Does GV carry this anymore? If not where could I find one?

3. mattt9998

mattt9998 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. Mistfit

Mistfit Full Member

I really would like a mod with a retractable or recessed 510 connection. Also wouldn't hurt if it was vv but the main need is for something to fit in my pocket.

5. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

HI Misfit, unless they can make this more solid we won't carry it any longer. The last batch we had of these about 1 of every two or three had issues ranging from the carto beign stuck in the unit from the factory to it just jamming up too much. Its a GREAT idea but their QC really slipped on our second go round with them...

6. Mistfit

Mistfit Full Member

Thank for the reply. Keep on eye out for something like that though cause that is where it is at. Having a way to fold down you unit wether it be retractable or recessed is a huge plus in my book. Maybe even just a place to store your carto or whatever you are using like the Boge Revolution. Just a few thoughts. Anyhow love your products especially my new phoenix bottom feed cartos I just got in today. Keep up the good work.

Vape On!

: revolution
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.