Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Dag nab it OTD. You are too nice a fellow to be plagued with pain. Hoping it eases up soon..... Just ain't fair.
Yep, Hitt, I continue to be amazed by the speed of the order/delivery. Am wondering if Jerry doesn't just fly over our houses and parachute the stuff to us.

Reactions: beachroadbum

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
So anyway, recently I had lost all my bottles of G.I. Joe (a usual occurrence) and had to find something to vape while I waited for my replacement order. I found some old bottle of VS unflavored, and also some *really* old bottle of regular WTA unflavored. Oh, and also a drab of P-51. I was amazed how good they all tasted (and felt) despite sitting in my juice pile for months and months and months.

KGie

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Tampa, FL USA
So anyway, recently I had lost all my bottles of G.I. Joe (a usual occurrence) and had to find something to vape while I waited for my replacement order. I found some old bottle of VS unflavored, and also some *really* old bottle of regular WTA unflavored. Oh, and also a drab of P-51. I was amazed how good they all tasted (and felt) despite sitting in my juice pile for months and months and months.
Do they actually really degrade over time? Human-comprehensible time spans, that is, not astronomical ones. I thought they sort of had more or less indefinite "best by" dates if they were kept capped, dry, maybe out of light and not subject to really really intense heat. (Say, like, in an atomizer, for example.)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Do they actually really degrade over time? Human-comprehensible time spans, that is, not astronomical ones. I thought they sort of had more or less indefinite "best by" dates if they were kept capped, dry, maybe out of light and not subject to really really intense heat. (Say, like, in an atomizer, for example.)
I couldn't say for sure. I know everybody, including Jerry, says so. I would assume my juice had degraded in some way, perhaps even mutating into something deadly. But what I found cool was more that the flavor is as crisp as the morning sunshine. No funk!

Edit: Fun fact - Aroma WTA is made in one location and shipped from another. It is transported from the lab to shipping under refrigeration. It's hot there.
But then it gets to my house and sits for a year in the light in a pile in an unused bedroom.

Last edited:

KGie

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Tampa, FL USA
I couldn't say for sure. I know everybody, including Jerry, says so. I would assume my juice had degraded in some way, perhaps even mutating into something deadly. But what I found cool was more that the flavor is as crisp as the morning sunshine. No funk!

Edit: Fun fact - Aroma WTA is made in one location and shipped from another. It is transported from the lab to shipping under refrigeration. It's hot there.
But then it gets to my house and sits for a year in the light in a pile in an unused bedroom.

"... everybody, including Jerry, says so." Says it doesn't degrade, or it does?

Up to a point, aren't most liquids better after sitting a while, aka after steeping?

Reactions: radiokaos

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
"... everybody, including Jerry, says so." Says it doesn't degrade, or it does?

Up to a point, aren't most liquids better after sitting a while, aka after steeping?
*does* degrade. The nicotine potency degrades, is what they say. Flavors, the steeping thing, that apparently has more to do with the flavors, their combinations and special sauces like alcohol. I'm nobody to ask about that though.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I'm looking to try some WTA in my EDV which is a Menthol flavored juice at 18mg nic. Can I buy just the unflavored WTA and add some to a 10ml bottle?
Thanks!! :)
You bet! There is no set ratio, do whatever and see if you like it. Also remember you can vape it straight, so try it if you can handle 24 mg. It's fantastic in its own right!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You bet! There is no set ratio, do whatever and see if you like it. Also remember you can vape it straight, so try it if you can handle 24 mg. It's fantastic in its own right!

Straight up is the way to go.

I want to release a special low mg and hope to do it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Straight up is the way to go.

I want to release a special low mg and hope to do it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a great option for those of us who Vape below 24 mg and don't want to water down the WTA necter of the gods!
Thanks for letting us know Jerry.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I'm looking to try some WTA in my EDV which is a Menthol flavored juice at 18mg nic. Can I buy just the unflavored WTA and add some to a 10ml bottle?
Thanks!! :)
Ive seen it used in any ways. For some, early on in the quitting process, vaping it straight when those serious cravings hit, is the way to go. Even though I get most of my eliquids from Aroma (WTA infused), there are a couple from other vendors that I add 10% (ish) to and that gives me just what I need.

I'm a menthol lover too and I really dig Aroma's P-38. Might want to check it out.

Best of luck! Let us know how you're doing

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
In the spirit of OTD, bah humbug! 24 is just fine with me.
Don't think the 24 mg is going anywhere. Just think Jerry's talking about addition/s of lesser nicotine strengths for folks like me (cause it is all about me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread