Unflavored WTA Reviews and Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies make me smile, thank you (-:

Received my bottle of the latest batch today as well. Will do a comparison later tonight or tomorrow.

Oh, made some too for you.
cookies.jpg

Reactions: beachroadbum

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Robinowitz you nailed it. The dvap is smooth but I do find the vs diy Wta satisfies me just the same and is also smooth so as long as u have your aroma Wta u are good but u knew that ;)

That's always great to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
We really want to know what you like about WTA?
I've been using WTA now for years and sometimes I forget what it does for me until I get around a vaper who doesn't. The WTA, because it "scratches that itch" that nicotine can't do on its own, I'm able to actually set my PV down and do other things. Rather than vaping constantly, searching for that calm, I'm able to get there with a few draws on the PV.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I've been using WTA now for years and sometimes I forget what it does for me until I get around a vaper who doesn't. The WTA, because it "scratches that itch" that nicotine can't do on its own, I'm able to actually set my PV down and do other things. Rather than vaping constantly, searching for that calm, I'm able to get there with a few draws on the PV.

We owe a big thanks to you for your support and insight over the years. Also I want to give a big thanks to DVAP for his exploration of WTA and helping it come to market.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hi i'm new to WTA. Just working with Chris about my order now. If the product is as good as the communication and assistance, then i'm in for a real treat. I'll be back to give my feedback soon.

Hello and welcome to the Aroma hangout.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Also please stop back and tell us if WTA works for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread