Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
sorry to keep missing this. I can't get to the forums till I get home from work.:(

I don't want to make any promises but we will try to get some up this weekend again.

If we can't get it ready by today then it will be up again next week sometime.

Quick FYI, I have to run out of town and head up to Minnesota for a few days.

Orders will be shipped without delay but response here on ECF and emails might be delayed since I can't type in -20 below temps. :(

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Charlie,

Glad to see you posting again. I know a lot of people that were down for the count due to the flu.

I'm back now after a long winded adventure of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Give me a day to play catch up and we will get thing rolling full force.

Also DIY WTA unflavored will be up very soon. Just give me a day to prep it. Otherwise Chris my right hand gal will kill me if I list it in inventory when its not sitting on the shelf.

Will update within 12 hours.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
4answers sorry got slammed today with a ton of calls

Quick heads up to everyone at 8:30 PST (California time) Tuesday 2/5 I will release some unflavored WTA DIY.

However due to the short notice I will hold back some bottles for a sale tomorrow as well. So if you miss this sale just come back tomorrow and we will put some more up for the East coast folks that might be sleeping. Wed sale will be at 7:30 EST.

Please limit your purchase on the unflavored DIY WTA to only one bottle per household.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Any ETA on more P-38 being back in stock????

Argh....we had a mad rush and request for P-38. We always managed to keep it on the shelf but I think this is the first time it sold out.

We ramped up production for P-38 and we will make sure in the future that we don't sell out of it.

I hope by the end of the week we will have it back in stock.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
just loved the juice jerry!!!
glare.gif

i have to get more!!!!!!!
It's great, isn't it?

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I'm now subscribed to this forum and will be reading on what wta is, what capacity I want to use it in (or if it's not for me) and finally what flavor will be my brand (or what flavor to mix with my brand). Looks like I have a lot of reading to do (which cuts into my socializing,grr) so I will spare you all any questions at the present time. This post is just to let ya'll know that ol' RHP is here, from a recommendation of person whom I respect.

I vape Bobas Bounty from Alienvisions (run by Ben & Christine) @ 24mg nic all VG & Banana Fosters Coffee without Cream (run by Tammy at Ms T's Bakery) @ 30mg nic unsure of pg:vg levels though.

Then a friend came along and said, after I explained to her my reasons for switching from BB to BFC, Hey Pat, why don't you look into WTAs, I hear good things, it might help instead of just looking for higher nicotine juices. Afterall I absolutely love the flavor of BB and BFC. Sent me to this sub-forum and here I am.

So that's my convoluted intro folks,

h3E130904

RHP

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Just a heads up gang....

We will put up a couple of bottles of DIY tonight at 9:00 PM Arizona time.

Don't worry more will go up on Saturday for anyone that missed this small sale.

And of course it finally goes up when I'm flat broke. Lmao. Oh well I will get some next time. I'm glad to see production is finally at the point it can be made availible again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread