Upgrade from Eleaf Istick TC40W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Can't go wrong with the Pico as you see many happy customers and I know a few people who like them so much they have multiple. Can't say I never got something people said not to but I was extremely pleased with, so whatever floats your clouds and keeps you off the Killer Sticks. Good Luck!

Reactions: TraderX

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I have my dripbox 160 which is actually a good mod but their pathetic excuse for an rda was laughable. I still use the mod but with a tsunami rda but as for kanger tanks they've been unreliable :(

Gosh, I've never had any trouble with Kanger tanks but I haven't owned all of what they've offered over the years. What I have done is stick to known genuine Kanger stuff, though.

Two of my Pico's are topped with Subtank mini's and one of my Vamo's is topped with the venerable Protank II.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Gosh, I've never had any trouble with Kanger tanks but I haven't owned all of what they've offered over the years. What I have done is stick to known genuine Kanger stuff, though.

Two of my Pico's are topped with Subtank mini's and one of my Vamo's is topped with the venerable Protank II.
I had a subtank with the subox mini & it leaked like hell :(

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I picked up the K1 from my local Avail store yesterday. I paid $21.60 which included 8% sales tax. The only other DNA I have is the Jac Vapor DNA 75. The K1 is heavier in comparison to the JAC. My fire button does rattle on the K1, but no autofiring yet. Seems like a solid mod especially for $20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread