Auxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2014
Zvejniekciems, Latvia

wshanncap

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Ohio, USA
I have found that I can drip even with an ego battery if I keep the ohms at 1.8 to 2.4. I also know that the Vision Spinner II will fire at .97 ohms. I would imagine the stick will fire at least above 1.5 ohm or maybe even a little lower. As for an RDA for small builds I like my SMOK Dripper RDA, available at Madvapes for 5.99.
pic2.jpg

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I'm having the same issue, I love my i stick/naughty combo.......but I love my dna30 clouper clone and magma.....magma looks silly and top heavy on the i stick. I looked yesterday at the local b&m, thinking maybe Trident or Atomic. Still haven't pulled the trigger on either. But I think the size would be good..... Until (after building magma) i actually seen the size of the build deck, it is tiny! LOL Good luck on your quest, I may just have to buy both!!

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
I am awaiting an EHpro Atomic in the mail (should be in this week). I chose the Atomic for three reasons 1) size/form factor 2) it has really great reviews 3) it was really cheap (found one new for $15)

The Istick is my primary device and I am hoping that they will play well together. I'll have to report back over the weekend and let you know.

If you pick up something before then that works well with the stick, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread