V2 pro series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojofilter

Mar 10, 2015
Florida, USA
I have one of these. It works as advertised. It was the PV that enabled me to quit smoking. Be aware that all of their equipment is proprietary; it cannot be mixed and matched with any other manufacturers' parts. The liquid cartridges are said to be good for 800 puffs. I've had one that started to get a burnt wick early on, and has got worse. I've read a post here on ECF that outlines how to disassemble the cartridge to move the burnt area of the wick to one side or the other and continue to use it, but I haven't been that adventurous. The other cartridges have been fine. The older ones (from early February) have started to leak a bit - there's a gurgling sound when I inhale on them, and I can blow out a small bit of liquid onto a paper towel through the mouthpiece. Replacement cartridges are $8, they come in packages of two. You can use whatever type of liquid you like with the Pro Series 3. They have a dry herb cartridge, which works fine as well, and one for wax, oils and gels, which I haven't ordered.

Dealing with the company is another matter entirely. They have been having severe problems with customer service (lack thereof) and quality control (some bad batches from the factory). I was lucky; the unit I ordered after I finally got through to someone at the company has worked flawlessly since day one. Other people haven't been as lucky, having to get multiple replacements for faulty parts, and being unable to contact staff by phone, e-mail or chat. They have one woman on their forum running interference between dissatisfied customers and management. She seems to be the only way to get through to customer service. In a cost-cutting measure, they recently cut the amount your bonus points for purchases are worth in half, and lost long-time customers over it. Their staffer running interference does a great job of rectifying problems, but they shouldn't need a human buffer between the customers and the company. I thought you should be aware of these issues. The PV you asked about works just fine if you get one that isn't defective. If it is, they will replace it for you, but you have to get their attention somehow first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread