V4l Great Pumpkin Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNPic

ECF Veteran
I vote for our pumpkins! We at least put some hard work and effort into them. I have seen the "barfing pumpkin" before and have actually done this one many years ago and it is very easy to do (no offense). My "Pumpkin-eat-Pumpkin" was done freehand (no tracing, drawing, or template was used). My 7 yo. son did "Sinister Jack" and my husband did "Captain Spalding".

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
Yea yours were great, I wish I could do stuff like that, not a artist of any sort though, except on photoshop. The reason why I said him was because he was the only one that kept posting on this thread recently trying to keep it alive :p

I vote for our pumpkins! We at least put some hard work and effort into them. I have seen the "barfing pumpkin" before and have actually done this one many years ago and it is very easy to do (no offense). My "Pumpkin-eat-Pumpkin" was done freehand (no tracing, drawing, or template was used). My 7 yo. son did "Sinister Jack" and my husband did "Captain Spalding".

RNPic

ECF Veteran
Yea yours were great, I wish I could do stuff like that, not a artist of any sort though, except on photoshop. The reason why I said him was because he was the only one that kept posting on this thread recently trying to keep it alive :p

LOL! We sort of have a background in Art. My mother was an artist and graphic designer, then I went to art school (but decided to be a nurse), and now our son is in extra/after school art programs. My husband has learned from my mother and I and self taught himself some things. In our spare time, we make custom Cornhole/Bag boards, according to requests. All are hand painted and air brushed. I have just been waiting in the wings for some sort of answer to this contest!

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
This might sound stupid... what is custom cornhole/bag boards...lol????

LOL! We sort of have a background in Art. My mother was an artist and graphic designer, then I went to art school (but decided to be a nurse), and now our son is in extra/after school art programs. My husband has learned from my mother and I and self taught himself some things. In our spare time, we make custom Cornhole/Bag boards, according to requests. All are hand painted and air brushed. I have just been waiting in the wings for some sort of answer to this contest!

RNPic

ECF Veteran
This might sound stupid... what is custom cornhole/bag boards...lol????

Cornhole (bean bag toss, baggo, dbags, or bags) is a lawn game in which players take turns throwing cornhole bags (cotton duck bags filled with feed corn) at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. These platforms are usually made with plywood or plastic and are often decorated. A corn bag in the hole scores 3 points, while one on the platform scores 1 point. Play continues until a player reaches the score of 21. We make bag (aka cornhole) boxes/platforms and then paint/airbrush them according to what someone wants/orders.

The attached boards are a set that my husband did for a friend.

Attachments

• IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1253.jpg
    IMG_1253.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
Cornhole (bean bag toss, baggo, dbags, or bags) is a lawn game in which players take turns throwing cornhole bags (cotton duck bags filled with feed corn) at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. These platforms are usually made with plywood or plastic and are often decorated. A corn bag in the hole scores 3 points, while one on the platform scores 1 point. Play continues until a player reaches the score of 21. We make bag (aka cornhole) boxes/platforms and then paint/airbrush them according to what someone wants/orders.

The attached boards are a set that my husband did for a friend.

They are close to awesome, just need the color scheme to be Green and Gold, and the C needs to be changed to a G :laugh:

RNPic

ECF Veteran
They are close to awesome, just need the color scheme to be Green and Gold, and the C needs to be changed to a G :laugh:

Not a chance!! LOL!! J/K. We do boards according to customer request.

Attachments

• whitetailhunter.jpg
    whitetailhunter.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • whitetailhunter2.jpg
    whitetailhunter2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread