Vape after Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
For the 5 years I have been vaping,I have used only cartos. I am finding it hard to find the Boge slotted cartos. I buy from Sure vapes,but they are always out,I was told they would be back in stock. Desperate I went to my BM and bought an Aspire Nautlis. My question is,what is comparable to a carto? I do not care for this nautlis. Does anyone know where I can get Boge slotted Cartos? I even looked at Iken vape and they are out of theirs. I guess cartos must be a thing of the past,but I like them and change is hard.

Reactions: Foggy Road

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Well you won't find a clearo tank that tastes/vapes like a carto. (been there done that & clearos are ...... well ...... just different)

The good news is that Boge hasn't gone anywhere, so hound your B&M and tell them that you want them.

Last time I checked, Nick had them.
    Boge Products - Riverwalk Vapors

(I did not go searching for the best price)

Last edited:

james chapman

ECF Veteran
    Jan 15, 2013
    Kerrville Texas
    Well you won't find a clearo tank that tastes/vapes like a carto. (been there done that & clearos are ...... well ...... just different)

The good news is that Boge hasn't gone anywhere, so hound your B&M and tell them that you want them.

Last time I checked, Nick had them.
    Boge Products - Riverwalk Vapors

(I did not go searching for the best price)
    I agree,the only other thing I have tried,was the ce-4s. After using cartos I was hooked. The slotted are the best for the high VG I use. My BM,here in Kerrville is useless,he pretended that he had never seen a carto and he is old,like myself. Every store on line is out of them. I know the Chinese take off a certain time of year and nothing gets shipped,so I am wondering if that is the reason everyone is out. Thanks,riverwalk does have boge carto,not the slotted,but I could widen the hole with my punch.

Reactions: tj99959

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Perhaps something re-wickable?

DCT Cartomizer Pro Coil - Coils

dct-pro.jpg

Have fun
    I

edyle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2013
    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
    For the 5 years I have been vaping,I have used only cartos. I am finding it hard to find the Boge slotted cartos. I buy from Sure vapes,but they are always out,I was told they would be back in stock. Desperate I went to my BM and bought an Aspire Nautlis. My question is,what is comparable to a carto? I do not care for this nautlis. Does anyone know where I can get Boge slotted Cartos? I even looked at Iken vape and they are out of theirs. I guess cartos must be a thing of the past,but I like them and change is hard.

there are different coils for the nautilus; I think the bvc coil design is similar to a carto.

1807905-1.jpg

there are other tanks too that have various options for coils, for example look at this vertical coil for the tfv4
    3822600-2.jpg

plus you have the option for rebuildable coil heads in case you run out of coils:
    3806903-4.jpg

on the other hand you can even get rebuildable cartos for cartotanks:
    2202600-5.jpg

$4.11 HOTCIG Diver V2 Styled Cartomizer RBA Atomizer - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ryedan

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    99.9% of my cartos are fine. If we had started off vaping with having to recoil and rewick, wouldn't everybody jump at the chance of the factory supplying already made? Cartos.

From what I read around here, QC on Naughty's aren't great and they Will leak, gurgle and spit often. I've almost zero of those issues. Why on earth switch? And pay more for less????:confused::nah:

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I agree,the only other thing I have tried,was the ce-4s. After using cartos I was hooked. The slotted are the best for the high VG I use. My BM,here in Kerrville is useless,he pretended that he had never seen a carto and he is old,like myself. Every store on line is out of them. I know the Chinese take off a certain time of year and nothing gets shipped,so I am wondering if that is the reason everyone is out. Thanks,riverwalk does have boge carto,not the slotted,but I could widen the hole with my punch.

Actually this time around ... NO. Stop and think about it for a minute. Why would a vendor want to sell you a $20 carto tank that will last a lifetime when they can sell you a $50 clearo tank that will be outdated before you get it home. OR a $1 carto that will last a month when they can sell you a $5 blister pack that will last a week. It's all about where the money is.

james chapman

ECF Veteran
    Jan 15, 2013
    Kerrville Texas
    99.9% of my cartos are fine. If we had started off vaping with having to recoil and rewick, wouldn't everybody jump at the chance of the factory supplying already made? Cartos.

From what I read around here, QC on Naughty's aren't great and they Will leak, gurgle and spit often. I've almost zero of those issues. Why on earth switch? And pay more for less????:confused::nah:
    No,I don't want to switch. I have 7 nice carto tanks. I love my cartos and seldom have a problem. It is trying to find cartos,everyone is out. Hoosier vape did have them. Sure vapes said they did not plan on getting rid of them as they were a good seller. They said 14 days,but that was on Nov 13th. With carpal tunnel it is hard to punch the non-hole ones. The slotted work best for the high VG I use. It looks like the companies that sell carto tanks would make sure they don't go extinct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread