Vape Mail INBOUND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
So, I managed to get the wife to finally give up the stinkies this week! I've been letting her use my iTaste MVP 3 30W box with my subtank (with a 1.2ohm build), and she's been loving it. So much so, that she hasn't had a smoke since Monday. I told her, if she could make it to the end of the workday on Friday, that I would buy her her own mod and tank.

Well, low and behold, she made it, so I ordered an Innokin Cool Fire 4 and a Kanger Subtank Mini (both in purple) for her yesterday from sweet vapes. I also ordered myself a lemo drop, two kanger subtank mini afc's, a subtank bell cap, a Grid hard case (for travelling), and some isub coils, since the isub is pretty much indestructable.

I <3 VAPE MAIL!!

Reactions: dcfluegel

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I'd say getting your wife to quit smoking is more rewarding than the vape mail joy is :) Vape mail is always great, but getting a family member healthier is way better. I've felt this way with my father vaping. He told me he was ready (You can't force someone to quit) and he's now 5 months smoke free. I've been looking at the Cool Fire 4. I'd totally rock that in purple, it looks amazing with that color.

Reactions: 57chilicat

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Uno! You have given me hope that someday I can get my son and daughter in law to give up the stinkies! I quit almost two years ago because they didn't want me holding the grand babies smelling like an ash tray! They both quit when they had baby #1. When baby #2 was born they started smoking again! I have given them tons of vape gear but they won't use it. The good part is that I have not gone back to smoking! Maybe something in PURPLE will do the trick!
I am sooooooo happy for you and your wife! And what you have done for her is priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread