Vapers Tek E-Liquid and EU Nicotine now on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobskinner

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2014
Loveland, CO, USA
Kevin, I purchased a sample bottle of PG base VT nic from bull city a little while ago. Compared to the 2 bottles of VG base nic that I got from you the PG one has noticeably less taste and odor. Is there any particular reason why this might be?

Also, do you still receive emails at shipping@vaperstek or sales@vaperstek? I sent and resent you an email in August/September but did not get any reply.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Bob,
The person who was running shipping at vaperstek.com ( my wife) is no longer here. send it to me at sales and I will answer any questions or concerns you have. I am way behind on emails. although I believe I am almost caught up, needless to say some have slipped between the cracks forever..

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Hello Kevin :)

Where is your nicotine on your site? I wrote 2 emails and got no answers.

I finaly found somebody that will send it to me to overseas and you dont have nicotine on your page anymore :(

I think he does have (or will have shortly) the throat hit nic on his site. I believe he's waiting for a shipment of the regular VT nic. Bull City Vapor has it in stock though!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Hello all.
I am waiting on my new batch of nicotine to arrive. should be here the last week of January. We cut down on inventory near the end of the year for tax purposes and While I worry about dry goods, nicotine totally slipped my mind. We will be up and running very soon.
I was getting nervous.

Don't do that again. [emoji317]

Sent from my device.

I'm searching for a neutral tasting nicotine for a "clean" tasting menthol liquid without the peppery added by other nicotines. Do you think your TH nicotine will do or I'd be better to wait for the "plain old" to make sure I have the purest taste ?

I tried MFS nicotine and it's messes my fruit and menthol mixes a lot. I want that clean and pure taste that some manufacturers have. I.E.: Halo E liquid

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I have been using nicotine from ECX pretty much since I started DIYing, not necessarily because its the best, but because it worked for me from day 1, so my nic knowledge is pretty low.
Recently VT's line of German Flavors kind of stirred me in Vaper Tek's direction. Love these Flavors!!!! But that's another story.
My dilemma is that I want to lower my nicotine from my current 20mg. to 15mg. I've made a couple of juices and the TH was weak.
Could my possibly switching to TH nic from you guys if not solve the problem, at least make my nicotine downgrade less stressful?
Thanks for any reply you may have

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I dropped from vendor made 18/24mg straight to 10mg when I started diy.. Its got a nice punch to it on my Kayfuns so much I didn't even notice the change.. My only concern is its starting to get really rose/amber colored (i bought it in november i think) and at the rate I use it I hope it doesn't go bad on me before I can use it all haha.. Gonna make up some 6mg juice for my Magma tonight with it...

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
I have been using nicotine from ECX pretty much since I started DIYing, not necessarily because its the best, but because it worked for me from day 1, so my nic knowledge is pretty low.
Recently VT's line of German Flavors kind of stirred me in Vaper Tek's direction. Love these Flavors!!!! But that's another story.
My dilemma is that I want to lower my nicotine from my current 20mg. to 15mg. I've made a couple of juices and the TH was weak.
Could my possibly switching to TH nic from you guys if not solve the problem, at least make my nicotine downgrade less stressful?
Thanks for any reply you may have

Yes, the TH nic should solve the problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread