Vaperversary Number 6 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Thank you Lady V, you are correct in saying today is my 6th vaperversary! (for some reason couldn't reply on your thread).

The 6 years haven't always been easy, but vaping sure beats both alternatives - smoking or not having anything. Right now I'm super-stressed having to find a new home at short notice and get everything organised before Christmas/New Year shut downs, so I need my 'dummy' as much as ever.

Ah, I remember how it was all so new & exciting back when each new package from V4L included new flavours, new battery types & colours and interesting things like tanks, drip tips and whatnot. Happy now with my dual-mode Zeus batteries and my cartomizers.

Thanks again to Smilin Steve and everyone at V4L for making it a viable alternative to smoking for me, and for the great service you provide.

It must be banana time...

:rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thank you Lady V, you are correct in saying today is my 6th vaperversary! (for some reason couldn't reply on your thread).

The 6 years haven't always been easy, but vaping sure beats both alternatives - smoking or not having anything. Right now I'm super-stressed having to find a new home at short notice and get everything organised before Christmas/New Year shut downs, so I need my 'dummy' as much as ever.

Ah, I remember how it was all so new & exciting back when each new package from V4L included new flavours, new battery types & colours and interesting things like tanks, drip tips and whatnot. Happy now with my dual-mode Zeus batteries and my cartomizers.

Thanks again to Smilin Steve and everyone at V4L for making it a viable alternative to smoking for me, and for the great service you provide.

It must be banana time...

:rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll:
BANANA-TIME!
BANANA TIME!
WOOHOO BANANA TIME!

I'm so happy for you being able to celebrate SIX YEARS! That's no easy feat, especially when the stress monster comes to call!

I'm sending good vibes your way so you get everything situated and can kick up your feet and vape and relax!

:vapor::vapor::headbang::headbang::banana::banana::banana::thumbs::thumbs::thumb::thumb:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
After over two years it isn't important to me anymore I look at being a smoker such a thing of the past I went from being a former smoker to being a Non Smoker. Semantics I know but what the hell!

Congratulations @katz-in-boots
But so much can ride on semantics! Congrats to you two, @SteveS45! When is your official vaperversary!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread