V4L Are the Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Once again I am blown away by the generosity and fantastic customer service from V4L! I’ve been a customer for 6+ years now, and have never strayed for long because of the great products and wonderful customer service that I just haven't received elsewhere. (No, I am not getting paid for this, I’m just a happy customer.) Here's what happened:

A while back (2015? :blink:) there was a BOGO sale on Vapor Zeus batteries, which I jumped on. One thing about buying a lot of batteries at once and using them in rotation is that they all start to die together. That’s what started happening a few weeks back, they started dying one after the other, sometimes two a day. Money is a lot tighter now and I was waiting on having enough spare $$ to buy some more.

By the time I put in a desperate plea through our Lady Vapentine for a quickly sent order, things were grim. By the time the order arrived I was down to 3 batteries that were only working for an hour at a time, so I was really glad to get that package.

When I opened the package I was even more grateful – there were twice the number of batteries I had asked for. When I checked, I found out it was because I had mentioned to Lady V (aka Lisa) that money was a problem, and, continuing Smilin’s generosity to the V4L family, she'd made sure I had enough batteries to keep me vaping for a long time (hopefully when $$ won’t be such an issue).

So thank you again V4L, Lady V and Smilin for your fantastic commitment to your customers. I'm a happily puffing customer!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: SteveS45

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I will second how generous and fantastic Vapor4Life is and how awesome @LadyVapentine is! I mentioned to her about something from a really long time ago where I did not get my I Love Cookies and she went out of her way to make sure I got my Cookies plus a whole lot more credit to the store! I wasn't looking for a freebie but wound up buying an additional bottle just because of the generosity of V4L!

Reactions: katz-in-boots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread