Vaping causing hair thinning?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Wait vaping causes hair loss!!!! What about my long luxurious locks oh...mah...gerd! Back to smoking for me.
c39d310c-12bc-4a6d-a0dc-50c0778dd496.jpg

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm having my third root canal on the side of my mouth from where I vape.

These are the unknowns; we are, as you might be aware, guinea pigs.

I'll tell you, though, I didn't have as many blemishes on my chest until I started vaping.

Please, go see your practitioner.

Last edited:

Cacique

ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    If you already saw a doctor, go get a 2nd opinion. Going to an allergist instead of a general doctor would also be a good idea. Whatever it is, don't just assume it's vaping, especially if it happened right after you started vaping. A lot of things take time to build up and cause issues, and while it could be vaping, it could also be something serious.

On top of allergy tests, I would do a thyroid check if they didn't do that. Hope they find the cause, don't self diagnose it. Good luck.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    A wife and 3 daughters. 2 female dogs and a female cat. My guess is even the dang goldfishes are female. I forgot what hair was like.

OMG you just described my life...although I have picked up a couple of grandsons in the deal. I always thought the hair loss was age but now I know the real reason.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    yup... Im going bald from vaping, cracked 2 teeth from chewing on olive pits ( vaping made my teeth weak) Ive gained 20 lbs, the dogs .... burps are really stinky now from it breathing second hand vapor, and since I dont drink enuf water Im feeling a bit dehydrated

mummy7.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    My hair is thinning from vaping as well but I attribute mine to arguing with people about vaping, going over battery specs and the frustration of waiting on vape mail ( I'm impatient ).

LOL, thanks, I was thinking the same thing.....

Stress can cause hair loss. I know it did that to me for a while.

Stress from quitting and starting vaping , ya think? all the opinions, all the arguments, usually having nothing to do with the original post.....

a05267536de040461490516d292f70c7.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread