Vaping Monkey "Monkey Cream"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Just took my first trip to vape Revolution today and must say the staff there are a bunch of really nice guys and the shop is filled with all sorts of goodies i'd love to get my hands on. Got my hands on some Monkey Cream and must say this stuff is excellent ! At first inhale it's a sweet butterscotch taste with hints of vanilla on exhale it tastes really close to a hot off the line Plain Glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut .......and I love those doughnuts something fierce. While I was at vape Revolution I also got to sample one of VapingMonkey's newer mixes called "Orangatange" which was simply amazing. As I didnt purchase any (which i'm kicking myself for right now),but I will be picking up a bottle next time I go and will write a review for it.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: unregistered supplier associate

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
The stuff is amazing! From what i've noticed the complexity of Vaping Monkey's juices are unbelievable. You start out with one flavor on the draw and a completely different on the exhale. I have no idea how he makes it happen, but I am going to be trying and most likely buying alot more of his juices. Glad I live within 10 minutes of Vape Revolution :D

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Im in oc and travel to vape revolution a few times.. Staff there is great. I dig the chill atmosphere in there. Monkey cream is pretty bomb. I tried mo key beach but meh, not my cup of vape.. I gotta go try the new orangatan. Also somewhere i saw he had one called monkey buns... But im not sure if its for sell.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
The only place that I know you can purchase it at right now is at Vape Revolution in Cerritos, CA. I paid $12 plus tax for a 15ml bottle. Worth every penny though. My all day vape was Bobas but I think that may change. This stuff seems really carto friendly and tastes great. I cannot say enough good things about it.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
LOL They could call it just about anything and I wouldn't care. The stuff is really good. Just picked up some "Orangutange" today and will write a review once I can figure it out a lil bit better. Cant wait to try more Vaping Monkey juices. So far both of the two I have tried have been excellent. Also just recieved some Juicy Vapors juices today. Tried them straight out of the post and was not impressed. Going to let them steep for a week and revisit them. Will write review for those as well.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Yeah, Monkey Cream is pretty awesome! I'm not normally a sweet, desserty vape kinda guy, but damn that stuff is good! Vape Revolution's a great store too. I just got something from there called Ben Johnson's Awesome Sauce Sweet Peach Tea. It's really good and I just tried to find out a little more about the company, but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know what the deal is? I'm wondering if this is another juice vendor that only sells at Vape Rev.

nodizil

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Cali
Hmmm... I wonder if that's what gives it it's wonderful mouth, throat, and lungs coating abilities... I couldn't say for sure, but Vaping Monkey would be the guy to ask. Is it worse for you than anything in a cancer stick?

Diacetyl gives a creamy buttery taste. When vaporized and inhaled over a long period it can give you "popcorn lung". the only cure is a lung transplant. Im not sure how bad that is compared to cigs but it scared me enough to stop vaping two of my favorite flavors (butterscotch and caramel cream from clouds of vapor) that have it, monkey cream is also one of my faves but i don't know if it has it. I also here a lot of the alternatives are bad too. You can look up diacetyl on wikipedia for more info. I tried going to his web page but it is down right now.

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Yeah, I did a little research on diacetyl last night after you made that post -- sounds like pretty bad stuff. Apparently other ketones are bad news too. Hopefully we can find out if Monkey Cream has it or not (hopefully not), but I wouldn't be surprised because it does certainly have that nice buttery, creamy quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread