Om Vapors Mindful Monkey, Tiger and Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I got these 3 juices as a contest win and I am really impressed with this company and these juices.

The Mindful Monkey is a banana pudding e-juice and it is outstanding. I love a great banana vape, and Mindful Monkey has the perfect banana flavor. It's not sickly sweet like some of them can be and it really does taste like a creamy, delicious banana pudding!

Tiger is an apple cereal/bakery juice. This profile is a daily vape for me and Tiger really satisfies. I get bright apple, a hint of cinnamon, and a wonderful grain/bakery note that complements the fruit and spice perfectly.

Nirvana is a delicious blueberry glazed doughnut juice. The blueberry comes through in perfect amount, just like a blueberry doughnut, and the doughnut and glaze are all there as well.

Even though this was a contest win, my juice arrived just days after I won. Now that's customer service! Great job and great products, Om Vapors!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I got these 3 juices as a contest win and I am really impressed with this company and these juices.

The Mindful Monkey is a banana pudding e-juice and it is outstanding. I love a great banana vape, and Mindful Monkey has the perfect banana flavor. It's not sickly sweet like some of them can be and it really does taste like a creamy, delicious banana pudding!

Tiger is an apple cereal/bakery juice. This profile is a daily vape for me and Tiger really satisfies. I get bright apple, a hint of cinnamon, and a wonderful grain/bakery note that complements the fruit and spice perfectly.

Nirvana is a delicious blueberry glazed doughnut juice. The blueberry comes through in perfect amount, just like a blueberry doughnut, and the doughnut and glaze are all there as well.

Even though this was a contest win, my juice arrived just days after I won. Now that's customer service! Great job and great products, Om Vapors!
I'm glad you had such a great experience with them, I just won today, but chose 3 different flavors!

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread