Vaping Monkey "Monkey Cream"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
The guy to ask would be vaping Monkey he has a you tube channel or give a call to the guys at vape Rev as they might be able to give you some more info on it. As for the Orangutang I finally figured out how to explain it. I found out that the base is orange so I'll call it a mix between orange and a hint of melon. Can't exactly tell what type of melon but more of a cantaloupe or honeydew than a watermelon. Also Ben Johnson is another local vendor (Costa Mesa) I believe is what Mike told me. I haven't been able to find it online so I can only assume it is only available at vape Rev. I picked up the Ben Johnson "Sniklefritz" and it tastes almost identical to the Orangutang :)

AndyInOC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
So Cal
Should have bought 60ml, the more you buy the more you save... Lol, hope you enjoy it though I know I do.

Just made an order over the phone with them for some Monkey Cream. I can't say I'm crazy about the total price, but that's California for ya. Shipping it back to Minnesota for a 30 ml bottle was like 27 and some change. I'm sure it will be worth it though.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
I love this stuff so much that I'm vaping it in two devices!!! I think I have a problem... :(

uozEm.jpg

CodyF86

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2012
Indianapolis, IN USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread