Vaping works

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayS

Aug 21, 2016
I started using a vuse three weeks ago to stop smoking and noticed that it made me jittery and in researching it I found that it contained alot of nicotine. So I went with a 4 tritons and 4 black note 30ml 6mg juices. Have not had one cig since then. My plan is to use up the 4 30ml bottles and be done. I found that the real tobacco tasting juice hits the spot and reminds me of the american spirits I enjoyed for many years. I had some withdrawal effects a few days after giving up cigs but other than that vaping has worked so far for me.

Reactions: RainSong

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My plan is to use up the 4 30ml bottles and be done.
My concern is that you might be overly optimistic that you'll be able to quit vaping after four bottles of eliquid. But whatever works for you...

I've been vaping for nearly 5 years after a 30 year habit with cigarettes. Over that time I've cut my e-liquid nicotine from 18mg to just 3mg. About 3 - 5 ml a day.

I could probably go zero nicotine at this point, and just vape flavors. However, I'm addicted to more than just the nicotine. My main addiction is the hand-to-mouth action and the inhale/exhale behavior. I have absolutely no plans to stop vaping, as it gives me great enjoyment.

RayS

Aug 21, 2016
Baditude, I know what you mean about my overly optimistic idea of stopping after 4 bottles. I enjoy vaping alot. I find one of the good evil aspects of vaping to be the ability to do it where I never smoked before. For example in the house, at work, in my wife's car. But I am going to aim for that goal try to stay on target. I do not miss spending 55 dollars a week on cigs at all and I notice that I don"t panic if I forget my E cig like I would when I found myself without cigs. Vaping is very enjoyable.

Swede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2011
Canada
Welcome, and enjoy the journey.

I'm an overnight cigarette quitter myself (5 yrs ago). I still vape and enjoy it. It's a nice way to replace the former addiction, and it costs me next to nothing with DIY eliquid and rebuilding my own RTA atomizers. If it came down to a choice to quit vaping and start smoking, or quit vaping and leave it at that, I'd choose the latter. But I'll keep at this as long as I can or want to, cause it works.

Cheers.

RayS

Aug 21, 2016
Update, well I ran low on juice last evening and I was really getting tired of having the tritons in my pocket, on the charger, in my lunch box, etc. So I put them all away out of sight and have not had one vape today. It has been 24 hours. I would be lying if I said that I did not miss vaping, I like it a lot. The withdrawals today were kind of surprising to me. I was dizzy,had problems focusing , ...... offat small things. Pretty sure I can make it to the no cig, no vape goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread