Vaporesso Target Pro & Target Mini, with all new firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Ok is anyone else haveing an issue trying to change the TCR value in the custom TC slot with the software? it says that my upload is a success, then when I ask it to read it back from the device it always comes back with the same value it had before. I did the upload to the unit and it always the same as the Ti value, but it will let upload values for all the other types like SS TI and NI it just won't let me change the value for the TC slot that would be the one that you would really need to change! tHIS IS FRUSTRATING AS NOW I HAVE TO CONNECT IT BACK TO MY PC EVERY TIME I WANT TO USE TO THE SS MODE as the OEM tank and coil in SS likes 130 to 150 better :-(

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
NICE!!! I wholeheartedly agree. There is no such thing as too much gear. :D
I must agree never enough gear
IMG_20170116_193812.jpg

Krypii

Feb 24, 2017
Alrighty so I just bought the Target Pro.....I have literally looked everywhere and this is the only place that might have clearer answers, how in the world do I get the firmware to work? o_O

I downloaded the program and it comes up, then it connects (technically), the bottom left hand corner says "online" and "device removed" at the same time. I am unsure on what to do. I've been trying to tweak it but most of my buttons are grayed out. >_< Save me someone?

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Ok, never mind. I found that I had a Golden OBS Crius clone. Funny, while I do tend to like ceramic coils I also tend to dislike factory coils even more.

I've been so impressed with this combo that I ordered 2ea silver and black with matching Crius tanks.
    33412849290_5dc07083a8_b.jpg

I was able to drain the tank down to the top of the atomizer before "low battery" stopped my vaping. The clone is claimed to be 5ml and I'd guess 1/3 left. (vaped slightly more than 3ml on a charge)

Last edited:
    Reactions: gerrymi
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread