Vaporesso Target Pro VTC Kit Features Upgradable Firmware & Classic CCELL Ceramic Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
vaporesso Target Pro is a new version which maintains the same unique trigger design as its original, but comes with more output modes. Powered by one single 18650 battery, it can support a max output of 75w. With the newly added upgradable firmware function, you can easily customize the configuration of the Target Pro and always keep your device up to date. Paired with the 2.5ml Target Pro tank that features harmless ceramic coil, easy top filling and innovative leak resistance structure, this whole kit will surely bring you enjoyable vaping experience.

913af7166471682cdb7e42227a3c6a57_g.jpg

Specifications
Tank Size: 22 (D) x 53.5mm (L)
Tank volume: 2.5ml
Mod Dimension: 92x 48x 27 mm
Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Temp Range: 100 - 315 °C / 200F - 600F
OutPut Wattage: 5W - 75W
Suitable Atomizer: VT: 0.05ohm - 1.0ohm; VW: 0.15ohm - 3ohm
Standby Current: less than 50uA
Voltage range: 0 - 9V
Battery cell type: 1x 18650 battery (not included)
Casting: Zinc Alloy and Stainless steel

Features:
More Output Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Firmware Up-gradable with Customized Configuration
Top Fill
Enhanced Leak Resistant Design
CCELL Ceramic Coil Inside

Don't forget to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE".

US$81.88 http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-TARGET-Pro-75W-VTC-Kit.html
US$90 http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-TARGET-Pro-Kit-Purple.html

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
More output modes, Up-gradable firmware, Customizable, AND Top fill? YES, PLEASE!! This is everything the original Target was and now it has all the bells and whistles added to make it perfect! I. MUST. HAVE. ONE. :D

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
@AlmightyEvan - Can you confirm whether the white mod comes with orange buttons or black buttons? Also, if they will be black, is there any chance you could convince Vaporesso to go with the orange buttons? ;) I think more people like the white/orange combo... (based on my tiny polling experiment and personal preference).

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
@AlmightyEvan - Can you confirm whether the white mod comes with orange buttons or black buttons? Also, if they will be black, is there any chance you could convince Vaporesso to go with the orange buttons? ;) I think more people like the white/orange combo... (based on my tiny polling experiment and personal preference).
Yes, i want orange in my life. All the orange.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I like it! Orange and white would def be better or orange and blue..

They do have orange/blue... if they have the mold, then orange/white would be easy. Just have to figure out who to contact about that... :unsure:

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Heya, Kodak! Was thinkin' I was gonna need to PM ya the link to this thread! ;)

I'm a little slow this week since we are playing catch up from being out of the office last week. Eventually I'll be back up to full speed ;)

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com

Will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread