Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Good or bad we want to hear your testimonials about your dealings with VaporJunction.com. We do ask that in order to keep the forum clean that you please use this thread for testimonial instead of creating a new thread.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

Marcwhitman

Nov 28, 2010
Massachusetts
I felt I had to throw my testimonial in here for Vapor Junction. I started off by buying a Riva 510 from them back in October and how no idea if what I ordered was everything I would need to get going so I shot them a e-mail, he looked over my order and CALLED me to go over it and we came to the conclusion that I was all set. I have e-mailed Travis a few times since then and every time he actually picks up the phone and calls to go over my questions or concerns. This site has the best customer service out of any out there bar none and that alone is the reason you should use them for your one stop shop.

P.S. The Freedom juice is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smbray

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
OKC,OK
I bought the Ultimate indulgence kit from them at a great price with all the extras,Very fast shipping with cheap shipping prices.I received everything as it was stated on their website,plus they sent me a free carrying case.I placed another order the same day I received my Indulgence because of their top notch products at a great price>Vapor Junction will be one of my main suppliers for my e-cig accessories.:):):):):)

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Dexter,
You have made a very dear friend of mine very happy.
recently I talked her into trying E-Cigs, she has watched me over the past 9 months quit analogs completely. When she asked about ordering a starter kit, I gave her one of your Biz cards. I actually gave her several others, but she said this site was the one she felt good about!!!
She ordered her Riva kit and very quickly got her order, and we went over the do's and dont's in using an e-cig.
She called me to ask about why her atty wasn't working? I gave her all the things to try and see why it wasn't working, and when she couldn't get it to work, I gave her a very FIRM REPLY, call VJ, and let them know. she did and within a few minutes she got a reply and a resolution to the problem. She was soooo surprised and couldn't believe the good customer service.
THANKS DEXTER.... I KNEW SHE WOULDN'Y BE DISPPOINTED WITH YOUR COMPANY!!!!!

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
I would Like to add a positive experience. I ordered on Sat afternoon received on Wednesday. Excellent prices on the lastest merchandise. While some companies were only begin talking about the 1100Mah Riva kits, Travis was already selling the new kits for around the same price as the 750 Rivas. What he sells are the EM Rivas which is the top of the chain Rivas.

Thank you for renewing my faith

zab_kk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern VA
Ill add a positive note here as well. I purchased my 2nd Riva kit from them after my first one was a complete success... it came with a battery that crapped out after about 2 days. After 1 phone call with a message, he called me back within 1 hour. He had a new battery in the mail that day, no questions asked!

Very good service here, Travis will continue to receive my business! Thanks!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
:2cool:I recently purchased a e-power kit. It arrived within my expectations. (Even though I would like everything I order to magically appear!) I forgot to publicly thank DExter for sending me a package of dual carto's from his private stash. No other vendor would have done that.

It was great to have some fresh duals and a new e-power to test them. I am pleased with my purchase and Dexter is in my top 5 vendor list! (I like consistency and love the sales!) PS If you sign up for his newsletter you will find out about the great sales.

BTW DExter I enjoy your forum as well. It is a nice safe place to hang out with some cool folks....even TExaST!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Gads, I hate to get old Travis's head all swelled up, but you folks are right. A good guy deserves some recognition for being a good guy.

I was in another Thread on here yesterday when the thought occurred to me that what Travis gives us isn't Customer Service - its Customer Care! And there really is a difference.

The first time I ever dealt with this guy there was some minor thing that I was going to ignore, but happened to mention it in another forum he had. He got on there and said that he intended to make it right and the correct item got to me so fast that he must have got up and gone to the Post Office that evening. On top of that he insisted I keep the item that was sent by error.

I guess everyone selling vaping gear has Customer Service. But I like Travis's Customer Care a lot better.

TT

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
So glad to have discovered vaporjunction! I ordered an e-power and DC cartos... service, price and shipping speed outstanding! I emailed a question and got a lightning fast answer. Love this company and will recommend to every vaper I know...super!!! :) BTW, the e-power is great, as are the dual coil cartos, I pretty much gave up on cartos and became a dripper, but now really enjoying cartos again thanks to the DC's. They deliver as much vaping pleasure as my fav LR 306 atty, can hardly believe it!

Last edited:

birdbrains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
New York, NY
Ordered the E-Power kit, a bunch of dual coil cartos, a few drip tips and adapters and received it in two business days (VJ beat the shipping from about 4 other vendors I had placed orders with days before). Everything in perfect working order and really happy with the communication and shipping time. Would definitely order again.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well all of you who have posted on this Thread, be sure to stop by here often and chat with us here on the Forum. If you don't see a Thread about what you want to talk about ... start one.

A lof of us EFC people make the Vapor Junction Forum our "home" to operate out of. Its a easy going, comfortable place and we're welcome here. We're glad to help people new to vaping and you old timers can share your experience

And I promise, I'll be right there attempting to hijack your Thread and get everything off-topic. But us old men are like that!

Sure be glad to have you here with us!

TT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread