On the edge of insanity..
Almost forgot....

Morning_ECF.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Welcome home to you too Fox* that makes you AND the Count back ! Hope you had a great time...* We missed you guys while you were away......* We 'moved' into the 'lounge' while you guys were gone as you can see!

z102061158.gif

By the way everyone KK had to chop wood this morning so he will be by a little later than normal just so you all know *

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Welcome home to you too Fox* that makes you AND the Count back ! Hope you had a great time...* We missed you guys while you were away......* We 'moved' into the 'lounge' while you guys were gone as you can see!

z102061158.gif

By the way everyone KK had to chop wood this morning so he will be by a little later than normal just so you all know *
Missed you too hun :) Wished I could have been here when the transition happened.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Thanks Darling :wub:. Just check to see if anything was updated and it was. It landed at the Post Office near the plant so I'm thinking it should be here tomorrow. I'm still waiting for my hubby to call when he goes to brak to see if he can do anything to make sure it doesn't go back to Wolf then back to me. On a good note, our Twists are in NY at the same plant so as long as they don't missend it to the wrong office again, I should have them tomorrow :)

I'm sorry sweetie! It'll more than likely take a couple more days before it gets to you. Sounds like it was redirected to another location. I had this happen to me once before and it took them 2 extra days to deliver. :(

Hope it makes its way to you soon!!! ;)

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
I seem to be having a problem as well. :( It looks like the post office is holding my package hostage in Ohio..

July 20, 2012 01:01:00 CINCINNATI, OH 45235 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
July 20, 2012 01:00:00 CINCINNATI, OH 45235 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
July 19, 2012 18:41:00 CINCINNATI, OH 45235 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
July 19, 2012 15:09:00 MILFORD, OH 45150 ACCEPT OR PICKUP
July 19, 2012 08:47:00 45150 Electronic Notification

I am just trying to hold out hope that, for some reason, it never got updated and will be here today but I've never seen that happen.

I WANT MY NEW TOY AND juice NOW!

funny-pictures-cat-is-grumpy.jpg

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Well hubby finally called. I told him what happened and he said a few choice words that would get me banned :lol:. The good news is he said that since it was missent to the Post Office near the plant, the plant should have it this afternoon wilt the afternoon drop offs and it should depart the plant on the truck for the morning :). He better be right ;)

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
I had a USPS tracking that said missent I called the local post office and he said if it says that its already been returned but somehow I got it the next day I think the mailman knows who I am just my space number was missing

Well hubby finally called. I told him what happened and he said a few choice words that would get me banned :lol:. The good news is he said that since it was missent to the Post Office near the plant, the plant should have it this afternoon wilt the afternoon drop offs and it should depart the plant on the truck for the morning :). He better be right ;)

CcaT

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Washington State

Got one o' these ready for him if it doesn't show up? ;)

dog-house.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hello - "WOLF_PACK"

NA0101~Wolf-Group-Posters.jpg

Saw the big move of the "Wolf-Den" last night, but I didn't want to do just a "fly-by" so I thought I would wait till everyone else settled in . . .

NOW ! ! !

129024601617591365.jpg

"Uncle" is Here Now . . . AND - Seniority has it's privileges - So give an "Old Man" a seat . . .

Congratulations "Shamash" on Getting a Contract - is that for a long term postion or a role in a new "movie" of sorts . . . ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey "Windy" - How's the "wasteland" . . . ;)

"Splinter" - If Your Husband works fo USPS - Why can't he just go get the package and bring it HOME ? ? ? Hey - If he was "My" Husband he better or No NOTHIN' . . . AND - Absolutely No Getting into the HOUSE ! ! ! If ya' know what I mean . . . ;)

(Hey - GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER - I meant the "House" :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread