Vaporshark [edited] transactions update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Processors...........not Vendors

My new optima card is on the way. <cancelled after 3 bogus charges 3 days apart> card was Dormant for over a year:glare:

:pop:

Oh that's a hassle. I'm beginning to think I need to ask for new cards every six months b/c I do a lot of online ordering and I don't watch my cards like a hawk.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Oh that's a hassle. I'm beginning to think I need to ask for new cards every six months b/c I do a lot of online ordering and I don't watch my cards like a hawk.

I have only used one card for online purchases in over a year........Funny thing is it is a PayPal MC Debit Card :lol:
    Who says you cannot buy E-cig items with PayPal? :D

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I have only used one card for online purchases in over a year........Funny thing is it is a PayPal MC Debit Card :lol:
    Who says you cannot buy E-cig items with PayPal? :D

I use PayPal as often as I can but I'd imagine if I'm not looking at my statements for months at a crack, they might not honor the request for money back 4 to 6 months later.

I have two cards that I use all the time and to be honest, the balances are so low that if anyone charged anything I'd know immediately. They would either go below $0 or I would not have money for bills/food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread