veco one plus no vapor production , throwing hot eliqiud

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohel

Sep 14, 2017
hello everyone,

i am sohel and this is my first question , im sorry for my poor english , i want to know some solution , i bought my vape few days ago , i have new coils , so i primed and did everythng , first it was with my friend who doesnt knows how to use , he did use and he burned a coil and wasted my liqiud he said only once there was a vapour coming out but after that there is no smoke , only hot eliqiud is throwing in my mouth , i have no idea wheter my friend has done something wrong , or the vape is not good . im so confused and worried please suggest​

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Sohel,

Do you know how your friend burned your coil? Did he turn up the wattage, or flood the coil somehow? Also, what e-cigarette did you buy? (We need tank model, tank type of coils, and what mod/battery you are using). If your friend burned your coil, you may need to replace it, as well as washing your tank very thoroughly to get rid of the burnt taste. If you do that and re-prime with a new coil, you should be okay, unless something else is going on.

It may very well be that something else is going on, which is why some more information would help. Best of luck, hopefully nothing bad happened to the electronics, with leakage from a flooded or burnt coil. But it would be good to know what happened (if you know) and what the device is, as well as what you have tried so far to fix it. If the coil is burnt, it will need to be replaced-- simple. If other stuff happened, then we need more information to try and help you figure it out.

Welcome to ECF.

Anna

sohel

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Sohel,

Do you know how your friend burned your coil? Did he turn up the wattage, or flood the coil somehow? Also, what e-cigarette did you buy? (We need tank model, tank type of coils, and what mod/battery you are using). If your friend burned your coil, you may need to replace it, as well as washing your tank very thoroughly to get rid of the burnt taste. If you do that and re-prime with a new coil, you should be okay, unless something else is going on.

It may very well be that something else is going on, which is why some more information would help. Best of luck, hopefully nothing bad happened to the electronics, with leakage from a flooded or burnt coil. But it would be good to know what happened (if you know) and what the device is, as well as what you have tried so far to fix it. If the coil is burnt, it will need to be replaced-- simple. If other stuff happened, then we need more information to try and help you figure it out.

Welcome to ECF.

Anna
hey thank you for a fast reply , indeed im still worried , yes he did burned the coill i threw that away and replaced it with a new one . my vape is " vaporesso veco one plus " its new . the wattage cannot be set . only one button is present . 5times click off and on . and it is throwing liqiud hot liqiud and grugling sound is coming , jst that no vapor . the coil connection is right , else thee liqiud wouldnt get hot .. jst tht no vapor . the airflow is at the top .

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not so familiar with that tank, I'm wondering if you have the new coil properly seated in the coil housing? It may be loose, and I'd imagine if he burned the coil badly, there might be gunk or residue in the housing? Did you clean the entire setup thoroughly and remove any/all gunk? Is the battery fully charged? I don't know what else your friend did to the tank, but could he have tried to adjust it or something, leading to lack of proper connection between the mod and tank?

I'm sorry to not be of more help, I imagine someone with more experience with that setup may come along. If you have a brick and mortar vape store near you, I might take it in and see if any of the employees can help you in person, but I'm not sure where you live, so that may not be available....

Anna

Reactions: sohel

sohel

Sep 14, 2017
I'm not so familiar with that tank, I'm wondering if you have the new coil properly seated in the coil housing? It may be loose, and I'd imagine if he burned the coil badly, there might be gunk or residue in the housing? Did you clean the entire setup thoroughly and remove any/all gunk? Is the battery fully charged? I don't know what else your friend did to the tank, but could he have tried to adjust it or something, leading to lack of proper connection between the mod and tank?

I'm sorry to not be of more help, I imagine someone with more experience with that setup may come along. If you have a brick and mortar vape store near you, I might take it in and see if any of the employees can help you in person, but I'm not sure where you live, so that may not be available....

Anna
hello , thank you for ur reply. he did burned that , not badly . i dont know how to clear gunk , and washing i cannot do it because the battery and the atomizer screw is thight , it is not opening . im trying to opening and will try to clean it with water .. is the airflow overfilled ? can that be the issue

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
In the future, finger tight is fine. I think you are going to have to clean your coil housing, and your tank, to (maybe) get things working again. If you have one of those "bottle-unscrew" devices to help open stubborn lids, that might work, I use one on my tank from time to time. You can also try rubber bands, to help let you get a grip on the tank, so it comes apart without breaking. I'm a little worried about juice seeping down from the tank into the battery, if it's frozen on there, but first you need to get it open. You can try putting it in the freezer for a bit-- the metal may shrink while the glass won't, which may allow you to take it apart. If all that fails, maybe time for a brick and mortar store to help see if they can get it apart... You really need to, in order to a) clean it and b) make sure no e-juice has gotten down into the battery, which MAY be causing your problems.

I hope you have a decent e-cig store where the employees can be of help. You may end up having to warranty it, depending on what happens if/when you get it apart. I'd make sure, if that happens a) don't give it to your friend to use again and b) make sure you watch a few youtube videos about the device (it should be an easy search) to make sure that you are setting everything up correctly with no leaking, etc.

Good luck!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hello everyone,
i am sohel and this is my first question , im sorry for my poor english , i want to know some solution , i bought my vape few days ago , i have new coils , so i primed and did everythng , first it was with my friend who doesnt knows how to use , he did use and he burned a coil and wasted my liqiud he said only once there was a vapour coming out but after that there is no smoke , only hot eliqiud is throwing in my mouth , i have no idea wheter my friend has done something wrong , or the vape is not good . im so confused and worried please suggest​
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
http://www.vaporauthority.com/pages/learn
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

sohel

Sep 14, 2017
In the future, finger tight is fine. I think you are going to have to clean your coil housing, and your tank, to (maybe) get things working again. If you have one of those "bottle-unscrew" devices to help open stubborn lids, that might work, I use one on my tank from time to time. You can also try rubber bands, to help let you get a grip on the tank, so it comes apart without breaking. I'm a little worried about juice seeping down from the tank into the battery, if it's frozen on there, but first you need to get it open. You can try putting it in the freezer for a bit-- the metal may shrink while the glass won't, which may allow you to take it apart. If all that fails, maybe time for a brick and mortar store to help see if they can get it apart... You really need to, in order to a) clean it and b) make sure no e-juice has gotten down into the battery, which MAY be causing your problems.

I hope you have a decent e-cig store where the employees can be of help. You may end up having to warranty it, depending on what happens if/when you get it apart. I'd make sure, if that happens a) don't give it to your friend to use again and b) make sure you watch a few youtube videos about the device (it should be an easy search) to make sure that you are setting everything up correctly with no leaking, etc.

Good luck!

Anna
Hey hello. I checked it with a vape shop today. He didnt help me out. But he said that there is airflow problem . As im pulling or taking a puff while the device is off. I cannot breathe. Feels like the airflow is fully closed. Bt the vapes airflow is acutually opened. Its a top airflow. Not a bottom one. When i detach the glass tank from coil. The pulling is easy. But as i fix it with the coil. Means the vape with the glass tank. The airflow is not there. U pull and u cannot breathe . I dont know why this is happening

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Perhaps the airflow looks open, but isn't. Try turning the airflow control the opposite way, and see if that actually opens it and allows air to enter the chamber when you puff on the device.

I believe @Goose Girl has the Veco tank. Maybe she can provide more assistance.

Good luck, and welcome to ECF.

MaLouLou

Jun 26, 2017
I have never used the one you have,but, I have used a couple aios. In fact, the one I just purchased, Smok AIO yesterday is doing the same thing. The coil gets over saturated causing this problem. Try taking the coil out over your kitchen sink and sling it a few times until no more juice slings out. This should fix the problem. I have to do this a couple times a day.

Good luck and happy vaping

sohel

Sep 14, 2017
I have never used the one you have,but, I have used a couple aios. In fact, the one I just purchased, Smok AIO yesterday is doing the same thing. The coil gets over saturated causing this problem. Try taking the coil out over your kitchen sink and sling it a few times until no more juice slings out. This should fix the problem. I have to do this a couple times a day.

Good luck and happy vaping
Tried it. Eventually tried using a diffrent new coil but the same problem .

sohel

Sep 14, 2017
Perhaps the airflow looks open, but isn't. Try turning the airflow control the opposite way, and see if that actually opens it and allows air to enter the chamber when you puff on the device.

I believe @Goose Girl has the Veco tank. Maybe she can provide more assistance.

Good luck, and welcome to ECF.
I tried rotating in opposite direction. No good luck. Im texting her then

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Not sure about your issue but if you can't vape it and it seems like there's something in the airflow, take a kleenex or something put it over the airflows and blow through the tip (not too hard but enough to eject whatever is blocking it). Also check through the top see if there's something in your coils, i've seen a similar issue with my aspire triton 2 (ie: didn't make vapor just gurgling and spitback) Could be you have oversaturated the coils,if so just firing it a couple times without pulling should do the trick,otherwise i've got no idea......

On another note Welcome to ecf :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread