Vent my spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There's an old phrase, if there ever was one. Now it's my time. Hard core (semi) vaper, here. Use Provari set at 40w, Aspire Clieto at 0.4ohm, no high watts, no dripper, etc. Just enjoyable.

So, the one brand of juice that has really excited me is White Walker by Seduce. I used to get it from GiantVapes; they stopped carrying it. I located it at the source - seducejuice.com. All good? No. I can't purchase it.

Why not? Am I underage. Hardly, having retired last year after a full career. Seems that seducejuice's site has some bug that makes me look underage from my cc info? Why don't you call in your order, you ask? Great - they don't take phone orders. Why don't you enter a trouble ticket. In the best Seinfieldian fashion, "You can TAKE the trouble ticket, but you can't ANSWER the trouble ticket."

I finally got a young gent on the phone from a shop referenced on seducejuice's out-only message. I asked if he was associated with them, yes, told my long yarn. He called the manager/owner/whatever. Do you think she would lift a finger to help a disgruntled customer on a weekend? You guess.

I'm done. Now off to source an 80% substitute from the local stock. Really sad. Amazingly, managed to spin my yarn without a single cuss word.

Thanks for listening,

John

John Lever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy ending. I went to my favorite local vape shop and poured out my woes. They looked up the brand; the first person tried to make it from formula. Meh. The second virtuoso went in and did it by feel. Perfect. Does it duplicate White Walker? I don't have a comparison, so I can't say. Does it scratch my itch? Absolutely. Fireside Vapors in League City, TX now has a new beautique flavor: PFM. Pure ... Menthol. For me. Happy feet!

On top of that, I got to spend a couple hours with some folks that I really enjoy. Did cost me $75 for a SDNA 75 mod, which I generally estimate at double cost. No matter. It also scratched my itch.

Later: meh, not double. Slightly over the possibly fictional internet prices. But it's in hand, and I'm good.

Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

John Lever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
John,
Sorry to hear...
I guess the CC companies are now issuing Cards to children...(Those that can't legally enter into a contract.)

Good luck in your search.
I
Thanks. I'm over seducejuice. I did tell the fellow at the shop that there's something called social media and that a disgruntled customer can harm their business... He just grunted.

John Lever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Solid Likes all round.

Attachments

• like.png
    like.png
    2 KB · Views: 10

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Happy ending. I went to my favorite local vape shop and poured out my woes. They looked up the brand; the first person tried to make it from formula. Meh. The second virtuoso went in and did it by feel. Perfect. Does it duplicate White Walker? I don't have a comparison, so I can't say. Does it scratch my itch? Absolutely. Fireside Vapors in League City, TX now has a new beautique flavor: PFM. Pure ... Menthol. For me. Happy feet!

On top of that, I got to spend a couple hours with some folks that I really enjoy. Did cost me $75 for a SDNA 75 mod, which I generally estimate at double cost. No matter. It also scratched my itch.

Later: meh, not double. Slightly over the possibly fictional internet prices. But it's in hand, and I'm good.

Gotta love it when a plan comes together.
    What you pay is your business. I'd support them also. Great job getting things sorted.

Reactions: John Lever
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread