Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I haven't seen many reviews of this young eliquid vendor, mostly mentions in other threads, so here is my take on Verde Valley Vapes.

First up, I would like to mention that this is a budget liquid vendor and that was the purpose: to keep costs down, yet deliver exceptional quality at an affordable price. Unlike some other budget vendors that I've tried in the past, this one succeeds. All of the flavors I have tried are smooth, authentic tasting and clean burning. These are medium bodied liquids, so if you lean towards BOLD flavors, look elsewhere; Verde Valley vapes offers no flavor shots.

Verde Valley Vapes offer 60VG/40 PG (tank), or 80VG/20PG (Dripper) in 0, 3, 6 and 12mg nic.

All of the flavors I have tried are 80/20 and 12mg nic.

Vanilla Cream Custard: a light yet creamy vanilla custard. Slightly sweet, a hint of spice, just custard goodness. B-

Blueberry Custard: Sweetened blueberry upfront, sort of like jam or preserves, pie filling layered over a custard base. A-

Raspberry Custard: sweet raspberry, bolder than the blueberry custard, with that thick custard base. Most raspberry liquids have tended to be tart and more off putting for me (I don't like tart), but this one is sweet bliss. A

Banana Cream Pie: layers of fresh bananas piled on top of whipped cream and vanilla filling with a slight hint of crust. Hands down my favorite banana vape. A+

Cinnamon Cream: bakery cinnamon layered in a heavy vanilla ice cream. Smooth with just the right amount of sweetness to make this vapeable over a long period of time. A

Krunchy Berries: a Cereal vape that is prominently strawberry with a graham cracker note and hints of milk. They nailed that cereal strawberry in crunch berries, but could use a bit more of the yellow cereal parts. B-

Strawberry Milkshake: more milkshake than strawberry, sort of like licking the bowl after eating all of your strawberry swirl dessert. B

Verde Valley Vapes 30ml unicorn bottles for $8, 130ml (100 ml plus a 30ml unicorn) for $18, and 240ml for $30, plus a wide variety of sample packs and deals at greater values. Plus in 2016 are offering FREE 100ml bottles with purchases starting @ $20. They also run weekly and sometimes daily sales all listed on their facebook page, so there is always a deal going on.

I've been burned before with budget eliquid vendors, but took a chance on Verde Valley Vapes after seeing numerous positive reviews. They currently have a small menu with simple flavors, but the ones that they offer they have nailed pretty well. New liquids are on the horizon, including a mention of a doughnut line.

I've been more than pleased with the flavors, prices and discounts and their speedy shipping. Once again, I'll note that these are medium flavored liquids. If you're looking for BOLD or extra flavors shots, look elsewhere. These are just well balanced medium bodied/flavored eliquids that satisfy me all day long and are worth a review, not just a drive by mention.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Just tried out another flavor after my last order. I had a free 100ml coming and I had ordered all of my usuals that were depleted, so I picked up one I hadn't tried yet.

Froopers, dripper blend, 12mg. A nicely balanced Fruit Loops liquid that isn't overpowering with lemon. Equal parts lemon, orange, a touch of lime with a cherry to round it out. It's the smoothest fruit loops vape I've had. No milk flavor, but the vape is creamy, light and smooth with enough flavor to discern the distinct fruits and citrus.

This one will most likely to get a re-order.

I also picked up the Strawberry Milkshake again, this time trying out the extra strawberry flavor boost. I'll report back after I've tried it, since I'm not yet done with my last bottle of regular Strawberry Milkshake.

Road King

ECF Veteran
A couple of weeks ago I received the sample pack of 15 flavors (15ml each) & a free 100 ml. I especially like the Blueberry Custard, Cinnamon Cream, Vanilla Custard Cream & Fuzzy Ta Tas. They are all pretty good, mellow flavors & have benefited from a little steeping. V3 has definitely earned my return business, as they are good juices at a great price.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review.

Reactions: jefsview

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Just a quick update one some of their newer flavors that I recently picked up.

Tricky Rabbit: a Trix cereal style blend, but like their Krunchy Berries substitutes the cereal with graham and uses natural fruit flavors. The mix of fruits and citrus all meld together with the graham backnote and it's quite good. Although I really cannot pinpoint singular fruit flavors, it vapes smoothly and pleasantly. Will re-order.

Straw nana Cream: fresh banana with slight strawberry and subtle cream: could use a tad more creaminess and more strawberry for me, but is okay. Just kinda of "meh" about this. If it improves after a longer steep I'll let you know.

Mandarin Cream: yep, sweet mandarin oranges bathed in creaminess. A refreshing Creamsicle vape and one of my new favorites!

Banana Fosters: fresh banana, a dash of cream and brown sugar and other spices (cinnamon and rum, which blend in with the brown sugar) that add a flare to the fruit. At first it tasted odd to me, until the wicks broke in and the flavors melded together. Ever vendor seems to have a unique take on the dessert, and this is a tasty banana and brown sugar concoction. It's a nice alternative to the Banana Cream Pie and one I'll probably keep in the rotation.

Overall, Verde Valley Vapes continues to add to their menu with interesting quality flavors heavy on the desserts. On my next order I plan on trying out their 2 new peach vapes as well.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Okay, so after another week, the Strawnana Cream came around and I ended up vaping most of the 20ml bottle over last week. The creaminess really came through and it tasted a tad sweeter, which was most likely the strawberry rising a bit from the background.

I should be placing a new order soon, since I'm running low on the Strawberry Milkshake, and will be picking up the 2 peach offerings then.

Road King

ECF Veteran
Okay, so after another week, the Strawnana Cream came around and I ended up vaping most of the 20ml bottle over last week. The creaminess really came through and it tasted a tad sweeter, which was most likely the strawberry rising a bit from the background.

Thanks for the update.
That's one I haven't tried from V3, although I always have several of their juices on hand. I was worried it might not be sweet/strong enough, especially after some kind of steep. One thing I hate is flavor that fades away as a juice waits sometimes up to two weeks for me to vape it again because I have so many on hand.
Exactly how long passed between when you got it & when you thought it got better?
Thanks again.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Thanks for the update.
That's one I haven't tried from V3, although I always have several of their juices on hand. I was worried it might not be sweet/strong enough, especially after some kind of steep. One thing I hate is flavor that fades away as a juice waits sometimes up to two weeks for me to vape it again because I have so many on hand.
Exactly how long passed between when you got it & when you thought it got better?
Thanks again.

About a week and a half. I had tried it when it first came in, and thought: meh. After another week or so, tried it again and enjoyed it more. The banana still overpowers the strawberry, but it seemed creamier and slightly sweeter. It's by no means a candy sweet eliquid, but no longer like dried fruit ;) Creamy flavors always take a few weeks to gel.

Reactions: Road King

Road King

ECF Veteran
About a week and a half. I had tried it when it first came in, and thought: meh. After another week or so, tried it again and enjoyed it more. The banana still overpowers the strawberry, but it seemed creamier and slightly sweeter. It's by no means a candy sweet eliquid, but no longer like dried fruit ;) Creamy flavors always take a few weeks to gel.
Thanks.
And when I make a custard-heavy juice It seems to need almost a month, so I know what you mean.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I just received my order from V3 and it's in my steeping cabinet. I always let made to order juices steep for a month before I try them. I'm hoping I rate them as high as you did. It was really cool to be able to try so many and get the bonus 100ml bottle for every 20 bucks you spend. I'm seriously hoping they are good because the price is very reasonable and the bonus 100ml bottles are a big plus. I'll be posting some reviews in a month or so.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just received my order from V3 and it's in my steeping cabinet. I always let made to order juices steep for a month before I try them. I'm hoping I rate them as high as you did. It was really cool to be able to try so many and get the bonus 100ml bottle for every 20 bucks you spend. I'm seriously hoping they are good because the price is very reasonable and the bonus 100ml bottles are a big plus. I'll be posting some reviews in a month or so.

I hope you enjoy your order! Most of their flavors are good to great from the start, but, of course, the creams get better with some steep.

I should have the new Peach flavors in the mail tomorrow and looking forward to trying them out this weekend. After I placed my order, I had some regrets. I should have just opted for the 240ml of the Strawberry Milkshake instead of the 130ml ;)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I received the latest 2 flavors this past Monday, and I'm here to review them. I ordered them this weekend and received them Monday, shook them several days, rewicked my RDAs on Wednesday and here we are. Not much steep (or aging) on these yet, but most of VVV's flavors are good fresh from the box.

Peaches & Cream: gorgeous. Fresh Peach all the way with a bite from the skin floating on a sea of cream. The "bite from the skin" might actually be the guava that is part of this profile, but I don't know if I've ever had guava, so I can't say. Since it's early in the aging, the cream will come forward more, and that is fine with me since it adds that added kick that keeps me vaping it. A+

Razzled: The inhale is all sweet red raspberry, with that nice fresh peach on the exhale mingling with the raspberry. VVV's raspberry is the only one I enjoy, as most others I've tried veer on the tart/sour side which I don't care for. It's a nice, sweet vape only bordering on a gummy type flavor but still real enough to not get boring. A solid "A."

Verde Valley Vapes keeps impressing.

This latest order came with new labels with larger fonts and a QR code. The general warnings and ingredients are easier to read.

ccounts

Mar 30, 2014
United States
I just received my first order. I got the package of three 100ml bottles. I then added a few extras so my order would total $50 and I would get another two 100ml bottles free. I bought Honey Milk, Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Custard, Raspberry Custard, Vanilla Custard Cream, & Bananas Foster. I did with the blueberry custard. The flavor is light but good. It could have been an ADV for me but there is a peppery taste that I find harsh. At first I thought it was some kind of cinnamon or chai until I found that same flavor in other liquids. Thus far the Honey Milk & Bananas Foster were also peppery. The Strawberry Milkshake seems ok but I haven't vaped it alone yet, only mixed with another juice. Even though these are supposed to be pre-steeped, I'm going to let them steep a month. Hopefully they improve because the price is excellent the base flavors of those I have tried have been good. Especially the Blueberry custard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread